TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Yup, I know the Dev isn't here, just wanted to get this out in case anyone IS in contact with the Dev and manages to read the message. On second note, is there a way to report on Patreon without becoming a Patron?

Thanks for the update!
If you ha access to Patreon, you can comment in the public posts without donating to his Patreon. So you gotta be patient and wait. Lucky for you, he just posted the public version of the game in Patreon, so you can already report a bug there.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Happy to see the game again, i thought it got abandoned after dev had a hdd failure.

also, i know the dev already increased her ”size” but it think it would be asesome if she got gradually bigger as the story progressed :p

Reactions: hp_surfer

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
I don't know if this is a glitch or not but does anyone gets stuck on the beginning of the NTR route where right after the game ask you to train with Juliette and then ask you to check up on Kana, but for some reason despite me checking up on her the game objective doesn't get updated. I even went to the lake to look for Juliette but she's not there. Do I have to start a new game or what?
oh never mind, just reloaded a previous save and it works.

Aug 5, 2017
Okay played this again for a better understanding and got to say it has the potential for a great NTR game. A few minor concerns in story events and other things but all great.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Yup, I know the Dev isn't here, just wanted to get this out in case anyone IS in contact with the Dev and manages to read the message. On second note, is there a way to report on Patreon without becoming a Patron?
A couple of members here are in contact with the dev, but most of not active here, any bugs, glitches and ideas that have not already been mentioned on here have been passed back to the dev, but this might not be as frequent moving forward.
Okay played this again for a better understanding and got to say it has the potential for a great NTR game. A few minor concerns in story events and other things but all great.
Are you able to mention some of these concerns? The dev is taking a lot of these types of feedback on and if the feedback suits the current overall storyboard have been changed.
For example in one of the previous Patreon releases there was no interaction with party members, they would just say the same line most of the game or not even be viewable to talk, feedback made this change to happen.

Reactions: Beast_Nevermore

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Where it located?
In the slums there is a house called "abandoned house" if open the door with the key and click on the hole to left of the room a mini bonus scene will unlock. This scene is only viewable once for now as it's not fully implemented. However there are 4 different scenes that can be viewed so save before hand and reload till you see them all you want to see all 4.
I think this is only on the NTR path but I could be wrong there.

Reactions: n27anuxi

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
Would have been much better if the MC was turned into a Futa and it played from that perspective, seems like MC only exists to tack a very flimsy NTR, what a shame.
You're just asking for a completely different game at that point. Like this is beyond the levels of normal complaining about NTR, or trying to tweak the story to fit your tastes. You're taking a story about two girls fusing into a futa and fucking a guy's love interests and turning it into a story about a guy randomly turning into a futa and just having a vanilla harem story. That's not even the same ballpark of what the guy is making.

Aug 5, 2017
A couple of members here are in contact with the dev, but most of not active here, any bugs, glitches and ideas that have not already been mentioned on here have been passed back to the dev, but this might not be as frequent moving forward.

Are you able to mention some of these concerns? The dev is taking a lot of these types of feedback on and if the feedback suits the current overall storyboard have been changed.
For example in one of the previous Patreon releases there was no interaction with party members, they would just say the same line most of the game or not even be viewable to talk, feedback made this change to happen.
Well if the dev wants feedback sure,
- Shouldn't Yuki be the first NTr victim, ah I mean chosen one, then Kana I get it childhood sweetheart but Sayako went sexual hassle Kana through training.

-Sayako should have more scenes of struggling with her new body. Like realizing she is horny for women and can't control herself -Lusting over Kana's ass on idk quest
-Drooling over Yuki's breast over Adventure Guild
-Maybe another big-chested woman or erotic less clothing adventurer from the village and she quickly relives herself behind the building.
Then she decides to can't control herself and decides to go after Kana and Yuki or another girl. It is a nice idea to use inside-mind talks with Sanako and Ayako with Sayako but I feel this better route I thinking. from masturbating to sexual assault your close friends in a day

-More resistance from Kana is needed Yuki I get, but Kana practically gives herself to Sayako after the breast fondles, and there is no sign of guilt from her fighting back.

- but the biggest so far is free-roam NTR scenes or just pixel scenes, an idea you don't have to change to overlap the scenes you already added just more NTR scenes when you are in control of the MC roaming the village you hear or obliviously denial or dense moanin' for scene made a lot of detail location Cacus and Loren village hate for you to waste them.

I hope this feedback was helpful or understandable hopefully

Oct 17, 2019
Well if the dev wants feedback sure,
- Shouldn't Yuki be the first NTr victim, ah I mean chosen one, then Kana I get it childhood sweetheart but Sayako went sexual hassle Kana through training.

-Sayako should have more scenes of struggling with her new body. Like realizing she is horny for women and can't control herself -Lusting over Kana's ass on idk quest
-Drooling over Yuki's breast over Adventure Guild
-Maybe another big-chested woman or erotic less clothing adventurer from the village and she quickly relives herself behind the building.
Then she decides to can't control herself and decides to go after Kana and Yuki or another girl. It is a nice idea to use inside-mind talks with Sanako and Ayako with Sayako but I feel this better route I thinking. from masturbating to sexual assault your close friends in a day

-More resistance from Kana is needed Yuki I get, but Kana practically gives herself to Sayako after the breast fondles, and there is no sign of guilt from her fighting back.

- but the biggest so far is free-roam NTR scenes or just pixel scenes, an idea you don't have to change to overlap the scenes you already added just more NTR scenes when you are in control of the MC roaming the village you hear or obliviously denial or dense moanin' for scene made a lot of detail location Cacus and Loren village hate for you to waste them.

I hope this feedback was helpful or understandable hopefully
1st off yuki isn't even a victim of ntr if you played them you know 1 shes a lesbian from the start and 2 she's been with ayako and sayako before so that eliminates that.

2nd she was already struggling with her body from the day she fused she masturbated non stop for 4 days before thinking it's not enough she wants a girl to fuck.

3 kana is reserved and has been friends with saya and Aya so she was easily manipulated the whole point of this story of ntr/nts is in fact as the dev says manipulation if this is what you want then either stop playing and find something else this isn't your game idea it's Thiers.

Reactions: Nessiah

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
I think it'd be kind of cool if the MC could turn into a girl on the netorase path (later on, at least). I mean, he's already got the ability to make potions and it's already established that Sayako has a magic body so her fluids are magic. And maybe the netorare path would have Sayako learn potions so that she can speed up the girls' corruption that way? I've heard the dev listens to feedback on here so I guess here it is.

Edit: Yeah, I know netorase is when the MC's close family and friends get fucked but I feel like it'd be a nice little bonding thing between Sayako and MC. It doesn't even have to be permanent; I remember in the previous version there was going to be a potion that temporarily enlarged Sayako's dick, and I think that would also work with what I said.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
You're just asking for a completely different game at that point. Like this is beyond the levels of normal complaining about NTR, or trying to tweak the story to fit your tastes. You're taking a story about two girls fusing into a futa and fucking a guy's love interests and turning it into a story about a guy randomly turning into a futa and just having a vanilla harem story. That's not even the same ballpark of what the guy is making.
Doesn't have to be vanilla, essentially playing from the Futa's perspective would be better imo and apparently I'm not the only one thinking this. Guess I was just disappointed that a game called Futa Fantasy you play as a random cuck lol.

Either way I've said my piece, enjoy the game and good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Red Sand
Aug 5, 2017
1st off yuki isn't even a victim of ntr if you played them you know 1 shes a lesbian from the start and 2 she's been with ayako and sayako before so that eliminates that.

2nd she was already struggling with her body from the day she fused she masturbated non stop for 4 days before thinking it's not enough she wants a girl to fuck.

3 kana is reserved and has been friends with saya and Aya so she was easily manipulated the whole point of this story of ntr/nts is in fact as the dev says manipulation if this is what you want then either stop playing and find something else this isn't your game idea it's Thiers.
its feedback man cool off lol

Oct 17, 2019
its feedback man cool off lol
Feedback of what? All you said was stuff that was already addressed in the game how about reading the actual game instead of just doing the hey let me just get the gallery open full save. And half of "feedback" here apparently can't read still asking for futa on male

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
If the dev is looking, and someone is able to pass it on to them(I'm not going to pay $3 to give feedback, personally and I feel it's a bit to early for me to throw money at it. Depending on what path the dev does take I likely may later though.)
My feedback comes from a more netorase stand point. I'm quite fond of the nts route so far, but I feel there are a couple of pretty big issues.

As Beast_Nevermore stated, and I'll echo

-1 Sayako's current change is limited to her just masturbating herself raw for 3 days then deciding she wants to find someone to fuck. I'd personally like to see more of her struggle with coming to terms about her new body. The NTR path does offer a little more of a window into this, but it still feels lacking. It also sets up the Sayako entity to be pretty obviously some kind of avatar of corruption which isn't the case for the NTS path at all. How big of a divergence this causes in both stories is jarring and if you mean to have the same plot progression for the most part it really needs to be addressed ASAP while it's still early.

Suggestions: If the Sayako entity is meant to be some kind of avatar of corruption, and is just toned down in the NTS path I'd suggest having both Ayako and Sanako struggle with Sayako but be more resistant to the corruption and continue on the current NTS path.

-2 Kana indeed does need to put up some form of resistance. I get that again, Sayako seems to have some yet undefined powers of corruption, but the fall is immensely too fast. She goes from literally confessing her love to MC to taking that futa dick in the span of a day in game. It seems incredibly forced that even though she asks MC if he's fine with Kana helping get Sayako off, there's little to no hesitation beyond a failed hand job.

Personally, I'd also love to see the MC become much more involved in the NTS path. Sayako already seems to be quite a "bro" on the NTS path. She enjoys both sharing the experience, and being watched. I'd love to see her also include MC in some three-ways because of this. I know the Dev said there will never be futa on male, or male on futa (This personally makes me quite happy) but I do hope for some scenes where they're both fucking a female. This would also have multiple benefits.
1: It goes very far to assuage the issue with Yuki's immediate fall. If she was already sexually involved with the MC it'd be very logical that she'd be a lot more of a willing participant.
2:It puts her corruption ability further on display having the girls go that much further than they would before.
I'm of course not suggesting that the MC take the lime light, just be thrown more of a bone now and then. Hell, just let him take their mouth/tits while Sayako gets the good bits. I absolutely hope that suffering/humiliation/cuck-cage/sitting in a corner fapping while crying etc is never, ever a part of the game, at the bare minimum a part of the NTS route.

I do like the game. As a fan of NTS and not NTR, the NTS path is quite great so far. I hope the dev addresses the above and I'm eager to see how the game gets fleshed out. I plan on likely supporting depending on progress. What effectively serves as the demo was spot on.

May 30, 2017
Is there any way to get in contact with the dev? :) I have a suggestion of an NPC i made. Would be cool to see my female character corrupted buy Sayako.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes