Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
as long as you keep responding here/etc to show the project wasn't abandoned idt people will mind much about you taking a while to make it. Other projects/games will go months without even getting an update or a "still alive" post from the devs.
Yeah, I didn't responded here and stuff is due to me focusing on the game. Currently, I am having a bit of writer block and see what is missing or weird and what should fill in the blank. There is Kana Panties scene I forgot to do as well. Also, people also mentioned the MC descent to NTS is pretty sudden. I might need to fix some of that.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Futa Fantasy what do you think of making a potion later on in one or both routes that can turn the MC into a girl either permanently or temporarily? For the NTS route it could be a neat bonding thing between the MC and the futa and for the NTR route it could be some way for the futa to corrupt the MC. I had the idea a while ago but because I have no money I couldn't tell you on patreon.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Futa Fantasy what do you think of making a potion later on in one or both routes that can turn the MC into a girl either permanently or temporarily? For the NTS route it could be a neat bonding thing between the MC and the futa and for the NTR route it could be some way for the futa to corrupt the MC. I had the idea a while ago but because I have no money I couldn't tell you on patreon.
Not sure, I don't want to add a lot of gimmicks since in the future Sayako can shapeshift change to Sanako or Ayako and then there is a separation. There is also a mini hidden event during the day off. It is pretty ambitious project which can be a huge red flag as well since a lot of patreon project usually explodes and stuff.

A huge spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I did plan when this game ends, player use Sayako(Sanako and Ayako) for the next story and a Futa Nettori from what I planned. That's why I want to complete this game as best as I can and avoid adding a lot of stuff.

Reactions: StevenEXE

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Not sure, I don't want to add a lot of gimmicks since in the future Sayako can shapeshift change to Sanako or Ayako and then there is a separation. There is also a mini hidden event during the day off. It is pretty ambitious project which can be a huge red flag as well since a lot of patreon project usually explodes and stuff.

A huge spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I did plan when this game ends, player use Sayako(Sanako and Ayako) for the next story and a Futa Nettori from what I planned. That's why I want to complete this game as best as I can and avoid adding a lot of stuff.
Ah, fair enough.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
then i really cant wait for the next game been itching for a good futa netori hopefully it keeps the corruption aspect as well.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
then i really cant wait for the next game been itching for a good futa netori hopefully it keeps the corruption aspect as well.
After the story about the current game is done though. I like Sayako concept myself, XD. Might be seem lazy reusing the same characters but I like her concept. But I think the next game is more to daily lives kind of thing or a side story or something. Since I like having more gameplay and stuff. Problem is, Netorare is hard to give player agency and can see a reason why a lot of Netorare game usually linear to avoid complications and stuff.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
After the story about the current game is done though. I like Sayako concept myself, XD. Might be seem lazy reusing the same characters but I like her concept. But I think the next game is more to daily lives kind of thing or a side story or something. Since I like having more gameplay and stuff. Problem is, Netorare is hard to give player agency and can see a reason why a lot of Netorare game usually linear to avoid complications and stuff.

I also like this character concept as Sayako would like more with her as the main character. Here's an idea for the next game, make Sayako the main character so that she seduces girls and wives and makes them her harem, why not. :sneaky:

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I also like this character concept as Sayako would like more with her as the main character. Here's an idea for the next game, make Sayako the main character so that she seduces girls and wives and makes them her harem, why not. :sneaky:
Let's hope I am still alive and doing well after this game done that is. XD. But I will avoid adding too many characters. Taking a break from netorare once in a while is a nice change of pace as well.

Reactions: lubering

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There is no male on futa content and there will not be any going by the dev, You play as the male but all the H scenes are viewable in the eyes of the Futa. You unlock some by the male peeking at them on NTS or clicking on a door in NTR but you view the whole scene in recollection as the Futa. The dev's main focus on this game is Futa on Female for H scenes or in time futa on more then one female.
I never asked for male on anything. I wanted female/futa protag for futa on female/futa. But yeah.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Are we gonna get another public release again? Cause patreon say something about public release being stopped.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Are we gonna get another public release again? Cause patreon say something about public release being stopped.
Depends, because there is a thing like kemono and stuff tbh, XD. Last time I released a public version, that move was pretty bad for patrons and not fair. I don't mind releasing a public version if lots of people requested it, but I will do it like 3-4 version behind and really slow update. Since I am pretty new to these things and stuff. I don't want to paywalling stuff since my game are not that good anyway. XD.

My net is also really slow to upload and stuff. It took me hours to upload the game.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes