helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Hi i just discovered this game, there is any difference between the routes? i mean there's, for example, more scences in ntr route than the netori route. Or we have the same scene in both routes but with little changes like the MC is viewing or not. Is anyone know?

Also, the creator isn't going to continue making games, right? i was thinking about playing it, and if i liked supporting it on Patreon

PD: sorry for my english if it's very rough

Imo, the routes don't really feel much different.

And, Yep, seems like he's just going to finish this one chapter and let it end on a cliffhanger.

Reactions: toasty201

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Dev seems to have rage quit and quit as a game dev after chapter 2 according to his patreon.

Chapter 2 is the last.

I have been thinking about this on how to share this news to be honest.
First of all, sure, people can curse me, swear to me or whatever they want. But, I no longer enjoyed making game as of now.

So, I will hold on for that chapter 2 but after that, I will shut down everything. I am not doing gas lighting or whatever. I really tried making majority of people happy and sacrifice my own happiness. I ended up no longer enjoyed doing game development and decided to quit after chapter 2 is done. It will be cliff hanger. I really do want to continue chapter 3 which is Netori but I literally no longer enjoyed game development due to a lot of drama and stuff.

Sorry, it is my own fault tbh for hearing the most vocal people and I decided to gave up. I am quitting game dev and everything will shut down after chapter 2 is finished. Like I said, I am just here to do those things like shadow play and stuff.

So, if people want to curse me, swearing and several unspeakable things. They are welcome to do so. I have chosen the path of "I give up and fuck this shit".

I make this post public because most people already noticed the quality dropped so bad and pretty much I no longer enjoyed.
This is the inevitable result of people asking too much of the developer. One side wanted the Netori path and one side wanted the Netorare path. When the dev tried to put both routes in the game, people started complaining about that as well. Even when the dev remade the original, people still complained.

The dev rage quitting is honestly justified considering all the shit so-called "supporters" put them through.

It's sad that this marvel won't be completed as it was one of the good Futa NTR games out there.

Reactions: N1rox98
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes