yolo4jesus420

Nov 30, 2018
can someonetell me how to get all the hidden events and what time can they be accessed at? so far I have only found the abandoned house one.. Like what time to they become accesible

Sep 20, 2017
I got to say I am enjoying this game, really nice that it is one of the few games where the bull and cuck can have a friendly relationship (at least in one of the paths). But it is an eternal pity that there is almost no game where the cuck can pursue the bull, I mean Sayako is fucking everyone with a pulse the MC knows and from the vibes I get of the MC he's kinda curious about her dick (from its smell to its taste, according to his thoughts). Heck he is the one who feels most guilty about the fusion and wants to make amends.

Though I get why it won't happen since both parts of Sayako are lesbians. Oh well I will satisfy myself with some hot Futa on girl action.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I got to say I am enjoying this game, really nice that it is one of the few games where the bull and cuck can have a friendly relationship (at least in one of the paths). But it is an eternal pity that there is almost no game where the cuck can pursue the bull, I mean Sayako is fucking everyone with a pulse the MC knows and from the vibes I get of the MC he's kinda curious about her dick (from its smell to its taste, according to his thoughts). Heck he is the one who feels most guilty about the fusion and wants to make amends.

Though I get why it won't happen since both parts of Sayako are lesbians. Oh well I will satisfy myself with some hot Futa on girl action.
Chapter 2, there will be male on futa. I am converting myself bit by bit. Since Sayako is different entity/person. But that will be for NTS though. I just don't like seeing a dick up in male ass tbh, XD

Sep 20, 2017
Chapter 2, there will be male on futa. I am converting myself bit by bit. Since Sayako is different entity/person. But that will be for NTS though. I just don't like seeing a dick up in male ass tbh, XD
That is fantastic news! Will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
Does anyone have saved at .28 ver I really need it cuz my fast travel bug and it's really annoying

PH2000

Jul 17, 2021
Do someone know how to resolve this error in Joiplay:
Failed to load: js/plugins/ButtonPicture.js

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Hmm, force event... I can do that tbh, what I am more worried if people easily missed the sex event, that's why it is kind of forced since I understand how frustrating it is to miss the events.
Yes please just dont put any thing like for example i win the battle and yet still gets rape, like the game me and i friends know that we hated (one of our hated game list that force event ) too annoying tou~ in our opinions :3 i know exatly 49 people gamer(degenerate) like me in RL.

Soo besicaly im not alone~ tou still your game is good for degenerates and for weird people fitish like me~( i wont denie it)

Good Game and Thank you !! we Thank you~

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yes please just dont put any thing like for example i win the battle and yet still gets rape, like the game me and i friends know that we hated (one of our hated game list that force event ) too annoying tou~ in our opinions :3 i know exatly 49 people gamer(degenerate) like me in RL.

Soo besicaly im not alone~ tou still your game is good for degenerates and for weird people fitish like me~( i wont denie it)

Good Game and Thank you !! we Thank you~
Wait, you mean rape? Nah, I am not pulling that in this game since I am following one strike recipe. The lesbian NTR game.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes