Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
heheh~ thank you~ and i also wanna know why~ ... same with the old version of this game tou~
and now i send my criminal evidence i shall now wait on the waiting room and prayer room
Definitely weird, maybe one of the problem I use 1600x900 reso for the game? I might end the current chapter 1 a bit early since I am more worried RPGM starting to fart really bad.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
lol, Shota and Neko chan, XD. But yeah, this is definitely really weird to be honest, how did you managed to get a black background while I don't get one tho? And it is pretty laggy too from the recording as well
Or might the game files got corrupted cause when on ealry patch i can play there semi videos but now they kinda cant open .. dont know why , also this one of the things i notice tou

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Or might the game files got corrupted cause when on ealry patch i can play there semi videos but now they kinda cant open .. dont know why , also this one of the things i notice tou
I don't think it was because by those files imo. Webm is just the segs scene animation, I think you can open them as well.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
I don't think it was because by those files imo. Webm is just the segs scene animation, I think you can open them as well.
Nope it wont or i just need to download this wem thing??? and yeah they sges video but i like better on game since its a complete one with sounds~ hehehe

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Nope it wont or i just need to download this wem thing??? and yeah they sges video but i like better on game since its a complete one with sounds~ hehehe
You can use vlc media player to open it. Yeah, I can do like fujino and some others where they play image by sequence, but it put a tons of work and possibly break fickle rpgm even further, lol.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah, it can be opened by using video player actually.
that's the point there might be a problem in pc? i think since i cant play thos mini segs video and opens some Images from the files tou~ other then black background the game same fine vut having a map that like puzzle maze kinda hard jsut saying :3
and wait does Kana a cat , wolf or a fox?? heheh

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
that's the point there might be a problem in pc? i think since i cant play thos mini segs video and opens some Images from the files tou~ other then black background the game same fine vut having a map that like puzzle maze kinda hard jsut saying :3
and wait does Kana a cat , wolf or a fox?? heheh
I think it might be your pc that have a problem I think. Kana is a fox girl, XD

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
no wp
one of the good news i learn today~ no wondeer she's soo foxey~ and mmmm yummy~ oH! wait exuse me ! hmp 2x ok im good for today~ a good news indeed~ and since fox kinda allmost like succubus right~? also when a succubus char wel come~? hheh

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
i check some thing like black screan bug kinda common on every type of game they say problem is solved by placing a manual fade-in on the new map in an autorun tou i dont know how to do it lol

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
it depends what light plugin you use, if you use Khas light plugin,
than it is a common issue on the render part.

terrax lightning might have the same, there are 3 others that doesn't
have that issue so far I know off, but if you images instead of a plugin,
you might cache the images first so it would render them :)

they say tou i dont understand about waaaaa

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Oh, I see what's happening. I didn't look at your first screenshots closely.

So you're doing a fadeout so you can do the party change.

SOME commands will run after a transfer. Your Change Opacity, for example. I believe a fadein is another one that will run after a transfer.

The first thing I would try is removing the autorun event that does the fadein, and on each event that does a fadeout, change party, transfer, do a fadein after the transfer. See if that works.

If it doesn't, just change your fadein event from autorun to parallel process, and instead of setting a self switch, do an Erase Event command. The difference is that a self switch is permanent, and remains when you leave the map and return. But an erase event will just get rid of the event while you're on that map, but when you leave and return it will be there again.

Respectively Solution by:
Shaz
Keeper of the Nuts

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
i can say it not just about my own pc out there can have this problem not that they easly talk about it then :) just like this telling you the Game developer about this future problems and so on :3

since i just wanna the play this game is my pc since iv got my on privacy
safe for some predators heheheh

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
found a game like all most have the same system like the way it load a little bit of basic options, weather system not logy(its fine not turning it off) and it wont turn the back ground black tou~ i really think this Futa fantasy really good but kinda have a nemesis on some PC just like mine :3 been trying to know how could i play this game on my pc its windows 10 by the way
Hope this game be fix .... cause some people with pc's like mine cant enjoy it .... kinda sad

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Im stuck at the date with childhood friend, it shows no icon to sit or anything like that? Can you check if everything is fine?

Apr 10, 2020

I need to get my ass to bed, I thought one of the tags said "testosterone" I am seeing things.

A game with, chicks with dicks, who would have guessed. I guess the tanned girl in this game has testosterone, I mean she has balls, and is splurting her JIZZ everywhere. :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes