Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Does anyone know what is the thing that makes Window image Open like for Video that have Video players ... soo what is it for Picture/images again??

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
dev died cause he wanted to make best buddies route where jack and sanako fuck everyone and each other
dev died for male on futa

nah im jk, pls come back dev

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
All scenes unlocked on the both paths will be viewed in the eyes of the futa,
in the game with the MC dialogue involved on some.​

Damn, I hope it isn’t too limiting. That one Kana camp scene in the old build of the game where Sayoko notices and locks eyes with you is- mmmf *chef’s kiss*​

Psyros

Nov 19, 2018
come to think yeah i also wondering where and how also where can i find the shadow events?
It's after you take Sayako to Anna for the pendant and have to meet Kana at the Eversea Town Beach(Basically the end of the content not counting the hide and seek mini-game after talking to Kana at the beach). Instead of going to the beach, go to the Eversea Town Bar(its the building thats next to the entrance to the slums) and talk to Sayako at the top right most table for the scene. There's some other hidden repeatable scenes not in the recollection room like the scenes in the Armor shop changing room and the Abandoned House in the slums. I'm not sure if there's anymore than those.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
It's after you take Sayako to Anna for the pendant and have to meet Kana at the Eversea Town Beach(Basically the end of the content not counting the hide and seek mini-game after talking to Kana at the beach). Instead of going to the beach, go to the Eversea Town Bar(its the building thats next to the entrance to the slums) and talk to Sayako at the top right most table for the scene. There's some other hidden repeatable scenes not in the recollection room like the scenes in the Armor shop changing room and the Abandoned House in the slums. I'm not sure if there's anymore than those.
ah thank you~ also about the game creator is sick? for real?

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Yep, he paused patreon because he said he got dengue fever so all september will be paused. Or maybe more who knows, we can only hope for the best
also where can i fine the shadow event and alice sucking sayako pussy? event tnx

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes