BBC King

May 8, 2021
Should ditch the 2 routes and just make it a Netorare game.

EDIT: lol comment above, if Netorase is gone then thats promising.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
seeing as this was the end of the first chapter, I must say I look forward to the next one. I don't know if the original creator will see this, but you do a good job, I will consider supporting you on patreon :]

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Scrapped NTS, changing MC, into the trash it goes.
The NTS was the only thing of worth in this, without it the entire thing just falls apart at almost every level. The NTR was unbelievable and uninspired, the story got dumbed down to pretty much nothing, no character development, the sex scenes were weak. It was pretty apparent before the rework that the dev had no idea what they were doing and as things go along that only shines more, they might have had a vision but they have had clearly dumb people pressuring them into doing not just the wrong things but, also things the dev wanted to do.

Really what the dev should do is just scrap the game all together and instead make Futa NTS animations, as the animations were the one actually good thing about this. It'd be easier for them and make more money.

Jul 6, 2021
dsfasdf.png
this part seems to be glitched. I cant leave the city to do annas quest and progress the main story, the exit doesn't seem to be there.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So many people crying their asses off here. I wonder what's going on with all this NTR/NTS crap arguement.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Well too bad netorase is gone, rip
Dont know where you got your wrong information. The nts isnt gone. The dev was working on nts for two chapters and now focusing on the ntr route. He will work on the nts route again when the ntr route will have at least the same amount of content than the nts route have. Currently the ntr route have not even 50% of content as the nts route have.

VladMor

Oct 16, 2021
Can anyone drop s New save file? My saves got corrupted or something on new version, I just got constuntly error when try to load in

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes