PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Why does the game get so much hate? Bruh, it looks good, the worst part is that there are games of lesser quality and they say it's the masterpiece of the century
Folk who can't understand that not all games are made for them. If you don't like the fetish, leave and a game that does have what you want.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
Why does the game get so much hate? Bruh, it looks good, the worst part is that there are games of lesser quality and they say it's the masterpiece of the century
People like: You left NTS? You betrayed us!!!

Game has it's problems (and developer too with his unstable opinion) but the way those guys shitting on a game is really sad. "Why I should play as a Cuck?", "I played this game only because of NTS!", "Shitty update", " Why everyone so stupid?" and so on. That's kinda frustrating.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
My saves also crash. If the issue will be consistent, the dev needs to release an update worth of replaying the whole game from scratch.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
they probably do but noone is putting any forward
Because you can just unlock everything in the gallery if thats what you are looking for, a save for the gallery. Just hit pause, recollection and select the option to unlock all scenes

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Isadly

Jan 4, 2024
Really fun game with nice visuals, well made animations and models, simple yet fun gameplay and a nice story/concept, can't wait to finish it.
My only complain is a personal preference which is why is there no futa on male content :v

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Every few days someone asks for a save game. Why? Just to see a short 1 image scene? As everyone told already many times, you dont need a save game, just open the recollection mode and watch the scenes.

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
Every few days someone asks for a save game. Why? Just to see a short 1 image scene? As everyone told already many times, you dont need a save game, just open the recollection mode and watch the scenes.
for me perosnally its not just about the scene you see when the futa fatntasy is updated again i dont wanna play it allllllll over again i have finshed this game before before v.92 now due to v0.92 being relaesed my save is wasted. so if you or any would could upload the 100% save v0.92 i will be grate full.

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
Imo, while the general concept is fine idea, I find the game mostly fall flat on it's face when it comes to the game itself, the characters are pretty one note with almost nothing interesting about them, very rushed and empty story and character interaction and the scenes feel too rushed and empty as well imo.

This is more just for the current version on this site, I don't know what the dev is doing or planning but with how indecisive they have been since the start of the original version that he made and posted, I don't have high hopes.

Reactions: varib

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
0.95:

#-Po24zWF1muUq2L1BM4fLFQSC3bGQu6byJogt0vb_CQ
Any changelog?
I'm wondering, why this update is 400 mb smaller than the previous one.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Any changelog?
I'm wondering, why this update is 400 mb smaller than the previous one.
Basically part 1 of the game is complete that means so you could say is finished, but there will be more parts in different games that means that there will be another game with the continuation of where part 1 ends and begins part 2.

The update It seems smaller but it has more content.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes