PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
My last post directly quoted a line present in the game, detailing the devs (former) content direction, but whatever. If staff really needs to go two weeks back to delete six posts in a 760+ posts long thread, it had to be really serious.

It's a challenging but possible endeavor. The dev could take inspiration from Mijishi's games, which usually feature netorase and netorare (even netori as well in "Amor Magical Academy" to make the big three complete).

Either way, all the best to the dev for their next remake. (y)
I don't understand either since it is literally the main topic of this game, but I thought the dev was focusing on the NTR route for now. It makes sense to focus on one first and adding the other once the chapters have already been completed so it is a simple case of editing.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Nobody noticed a noddle armed kid is a monster slaying hero...The female characters are more buff then MC...

BTW
"Failed to load img/pictures/!_Bust_Sayako_Sweat.png"
WTF...

Last edited:

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Nobody noticed a noddle armed kid is a monster slaying hero...The female characters are more buff then MC...

BTW
"Failed to load img/pictures/!_Bust_Sayako_Sweat.png"
WTF...
in the Pictures folder there is a folder called Character_Busts, copy all the files and
paste them in the Pictures folder

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Is there a game like this but as female protagonist who gets to enjoy the futa girls?
RPG wise, not heaps or in English there are a handful still like Futa Concoction,Lilith in Nightmare has the option to be either a male or futa as well.
There are more that are non RPG games but still not a large amout of them.

The best way to find them here would be to click latest updates on the top of the page then in the search function on the right under tags put in futa/trans protagonist, then if you want RPG games click on Prefix: Engine under there select RPGM.
You will find more games without the RPGM that have you play as a futa.

If you want games that have a futa in them but not as the MC then under tags put "futa/trans" with RPGM selected this will give you ton more games.

Lastley this game here it's third chapter/ maybe second chapter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlexMax

yolo4jesus420

Nov 30, 2018
Someone share a savefile please
Gets very annoying having to do all the garbage random shit in order to get to the scenes

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Here's 0.92

Changelog:

[I totally forgot what I did but here. I at least need to update. Juliette latest sex scene I did try to improve a bit since it is weird how she jump to dick.]

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
there's not much the menu is now animated so more fps drops and two scenes during the fireworks and no clue hanjob for jack i need to replay... the history and now you can unlock the gallery from the beginning that sums up the I have no idea of what I have done at least need to update

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
Oct 17, 2019
This is a PSA to everyone asking about saves . Each update starting from 5 updates ago saves stopped working this is because the dev added stuff to the beginning of the game that was never there at first. Now the dev will add things here and there depending on location (because he hasn't gotten his act together) so in order to help people who just want the scenes and not play the game. You have a gallery unlock feature that is in the recollection menu.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is there a netorase path from the Mc point of view?
The description is not very clear to me '-'

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Futa Fantasy [v0.92] [Futa Fantasy]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFantasy-0.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
honestly..wish there was a more pure route cause it just seems the ntr is rather quick into it. or maybe atleast a way for the mc to reliaze and stop it from happening.

Reactions: Lich-Lord457
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes