fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I would avoid this most recent update, the dev is adding a fair amount of new scenes to the already made storyline and fixing some game breaking bugs for the next update. Rewriting parts and so on. The last few updates have been more testing rather then actual full updates.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Why do you need a full save? You can simply unlock the gallery! Skip the intro, hit ESC, go to Recollection and hit the unlock button.
And if you wanna play the game, then play the game.

Reactions: h-enjoyer

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
there are no new scenes, but there is an impressive interface change, I really wish the game the best

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
I would actually like a save too, since it gives me this error when I add my save from 0.33 (It used to work when moving it from version before, no sure what happened here) 1709371344494.png

Edit: Nvm, saw an earlier comment about saves. Still hasn't gotten his shit together I see..

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Also holy shit, the menu animations moving randomly across different menus are 3x hotter than 90% of the ingame scenes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Big shame the dev dropped the NTS part of the game, was pretty good and felt unique while the NTR part of the game always felt generic and pretty uninspired. Hopefully they return to the other route once they finish NTR.
Thats why he dropped it. There are pretty much no NTR scenes. But lets see when we see some real ntr content when it already takes many months just to do one animation for the menu.

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
If anyone has a save with everything completed up until now i'd very much love to have it. i have a save from 0.9 but cant use it for obvious reasons

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Quick question. Where does the content currently end? Just before Jack and Kana have sex?

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Why does the game get so much hate? Bruh, it looks good, the worst part is that there are games of lesser quality and they say it's the masterpiece of the century

Reactions: N1rox98 and kayot
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes