Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Dev said NTS route is officially abandon and just going to focus on the NTR route from now on.
Wait really? Even though originally they were saying that the Netorase route was going to be the primary route?

Huh...

I'm not sure I like that sort of level of indecisiveness...

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I don't get it. If the entire game is going to based around futa's banging eachother and women, why bother making the main character male? It seems like whenever there's a game starring futa or trans characters, those games goes out of it's way to make the guy as pathetic as humanly possible.

Seems like everything would be better off, if the men were just completely removed from these situations.

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
I don't get it. If the entire game is going to based around futa's banging eachother and women, why bother making the main character male? It seems like whenever there's a game starring futa or trans characters, those games goes out of it's way to make the guy as pathetic as humanly possible.

Seems like everything would be better off, if the men were just completely removed from these situations.
The thing is that there only ONE futa and futa's didn't exist in this world before, so absolutely no one one knows about dick of Sayako, especially overwhelmingly trusting MC. This is the main reason why NTR plot is working right here.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
I was only here for the Netorase.
A lot of people were. He's very obviously had no plan on moving forward and wanted to remove it for months, but has waffled repeatedly because people kept saying it's the part of the game people wanted. His buddy sam apparently has convinced him to finally kill the nts route and focus on the ntr. Oh well I guess. Development was in limbo for a long ass time anyway. Best of luck to the guy, but I, and likely others are definitely out.

Jun 22, 2022
Dev said NTS route is officially abandon and just going to focus on the NTR route from now on.
Time to officially abandon following the game then. Netorase was the main draw, at least for me.

Though this will likely be just another phase the dev is going through, leading to another remake or whatever will be the next big change set to stall development for another year.

The game had so much potential with the futa's split personality, it was perfect for offering NTS and NTR (representing two personalities).

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I personally don't mind if the game is netorare, netorase or both...

However, I am concerned by such a massive change in direction that the dev apparently waffled on for ages. More importantly, this is already a remake of the concept. This is a problem because it means that the dev lacks a solid plan and is basically just dicking around.

Unless the Dev gave some very solid justification to why they're dropping what was essentially meant to be half of the game's content... and the half they were supposedly considering more important when they started at that... It creates the impression that they have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

That's obviously not the kind of content creator I'd recommend following, ever.

Jun 22, 2022
It creates the impression that they have absolutely no idea what they're doing.
Looking back at the dev's various decisions, it seems that they either really have no idea what they're doing or that they started and continued developing the game without having a clear plan of what they want to accomplish. The lack of planning, or the lack of knowing what they want the game to be, then resulted in the many changes, the removal of existing features, the remake and the current change of direction once again being a removal of existing content.

This might be the rare case of a game getting shorter over time too - unless the dev proves me wrong and does great work with the NTR route. Either way, it's bizarrely fascinating (also puzzling and sad) to see a game get its content halved after reaching its 0.9 update.

On this note: I wonder if the removal of the netorase route means that the game will be entirely linear now. It doesn't seem as if the dev wants the MC to have actual sex scenes with the girls, so all that leaves is a one-way route for the futa to claim the girls behind his back, or play a sexless "pure love" route in which neither the futa nor the MC have any erotic scenes.

Last edited:

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
Sadge, dev fumbled the bag x2.
This being a remake and, now on top of that, abandoning one of the main routes this far in development. I kinda expected it, futa games most of the time have issues (be poor planning and/or execution). good luck dev. I'm out.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It feels more like just basic cuckoldry where the cuck actually gets off on knowing his SO is getting fucked by other people
That's exactly what it is, not just what it feels like. It's definitely more niche, but that's why people are upset by the change in direction. When a game has a niche fetish as it's primary and then decides part way to drop the entire path of that, of course people are gunna be upset.

Reactions: lavenderloins
Jul 6, 2021
Neotrase for me is very strange. It feels more like just basic cuckoldry where the cuck actually gets off on knowing his SO is getting fucked by other people, it's not something that many would fap to.

I believe that a cuck losing the mystery of not knowing or ever finding out about being cucked makes it less enjoyable to be fappable to most when the cuck enjoys being cucked.

Netorare typically keeps that hint of doubt and doesn't always let the cuck know that he's being cucked until it's too late that the cucks SO is finally stolen from them. Generally, that's part of the allure and why that hint of mystery is so important.

Netorase is only considered successful if it's more of a gradual corruption of the SO to become addicted to cheating and then later the cuck realizes that he loses the SO. Instead from what I've seen, the Netorase is straight up right away out in the open as he knows full well that his girl is getting fucked by someone else and feels more like Netori but from the cucks perspective rather than being the one corrupting the SO. Such a weird formula and it's no wonder it doesn't work.
I definitely prefer this route. NTS is so boring.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I'm starting to feel like these users writing walls of text should create a general topic on the matter and debate it there. Later on, people crawling this thread looking for tips on how to gather the needed 25 bear asses to unlock the plow Alice scene are going to see these sprawling rants about NTR terminology and be a bit annoyed. This site needs a game wiki.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well sine my last post was deleted and few others from other users, I will re add the important parts again around the MC and scenes that seemed to trigger this whole recent removal of posts

In the current update the MC has one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the next update on Discord and Parteon the dev has posted spoilers of the MC getting

Going forward around the removal of the NTS path, the dev felt it was too hard trying to please everyone and it causes more fights, go take a look at the SAO NTR game posts on the dev ci-en page it seems to be a common thing when trying to please people in NTR games, the second part is the Dev was not enoying it as much slowing progress down.

So one path will be it for the future parts of this game, however the ending and final path may (It's still being decided on) have an NTS ending or two and the dev will be adding an unlock all scene option so if you want to see the NTS ending then you will be able to do so later on.
Does this mean the current male MC will stop getting action - no it won't but the girls will start to rather be with the futa instead and it won't be the main focus so there will only be a small amout of scenes of MC getting some action.

Lastly and these be spoilers for the future of the game
The spoilers of late look good, the idea of late also look good but it will be mostly in part 2 which I think will start after the next update and the mini "Paradise Island" event that is coming in an update or two as well, which looks great if you want a quick fap.

Last edited:

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
It is really weird it's tackling the big 3 when it comes to the NTR element. IMHO It'd have been way better if it had chosen one and stick to it from the get go . Anyways, good luck with the game. I might check part 3 if it goes like that.

Jun 22, 2022
My last post directly quoted a line present in the game, detailing the devs (former) content direction, but whatever. If staff really needs to go two weeks back to delete six posts in a 760+ posts long thread, it had to be really serious.

It is really weird it's tackling the big 3 when it comes to the NTR element. IMHO It'd have been way better if it had chosen one and stick to it from the get go . Anyways, good luck with the game. I might check part 3 if it goes like that.
It's a challenging but possible endeavor. The dev could take inspiration from Mijishi's games, which usually feature netorase and netorare (even netori as well in "Amor Magical Academy" to make the big three complete).

Either way, all the best to the dev for their next remake. (y)

Reactions: Meaning
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes