EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Huh? Where did he write that?
Why have the dude at all , what a waste just make the futa the protagonist and make the dude disappear
Here he wrote it.

Dude you don't like netori?
I dont, but without any antagonist there is also no netori. How will she cheat on you when there are no other sexual partners? o_O

I mean the dude purpose right now is useless if the futa was the mc at least the dude can be an antagonist you can cuck to oblivion and make the game something actually good , as it is right now ,the mc existing works nothing for the game story or scenes so why is he there this seems more like a game that wanted to be a Netori or Netorase one but never settled and ended up going the boring and overused way
Ofc the MC exist only to get cucked and the girls can be ntred. But, remove the current mc and any other antagonist, make the Futa the mc and make her get all girls without getting worry any of them will get fucked and you have a full harem vanilla game. I dont know whats so hard to understand and always argue about it. This is the last comment about this topic. You dont like ntr and how the game is? Dont annoy me and ignore the game.

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Did the last 2 or 3 updates progress NTS route or only NTR like he told before? I would expect the latter, but they seem so confused about what they are thinking and doing both in the future and at the present that they've succeeded in also making me just as confused.
As the dev wrote in the ending, he will now focus mainly on the NTR route and adds NTS scenes only when he have the time.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
hi i am enjoying the game a lot but playing Tag with Kana and i cant find her i did find her twice once in the Castle garden and once in another place but now i cant find her and would like to continue the story. can ayone help? thanks

i love the animatons and the futa elements are wonerful

thanks
C

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hm... hour of my time is wasted, there's a lots of walking and battle like generic rpgm too, more importantly i smell a suspicion of ntr when the fusion futa comes into mc's gf. guess that's my fault for thinking that it could be avoided or even romance the futa itself. alas its not my kind of plate.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
hm... hour of my time is wasted, there's a lots of walking and battle like generic rpgm too, more importantly i smell a suspicion of ntr when the fusion futa comes into mc's gf. guess that's my fault for thinking that it could be avoided or even romance the futa itself. alas its not my kind of plate.
Yes you can only decide which path you wanna play, netorare or netorase, but you cannot completely avoid it.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks E for Kana's location much appreciated. I did have one other question. I got the special key to use in the Abandoned House but it wont open the inner door. Just clicks. Do I have to complete some quest to activate it? thanks again and i am sorry some people are worried about the development, making a game is a HUGE effort, for me i am just grateful he has made such a nice one. thank you creator :) and thanks again E.
C

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Thanks E for Kana's location much appreciated. I did have one other question. I got the special key to use in the Abandoned House but it wont open the inner door. Just clicks. Do I have to complete some quest to activate it? thanks again and i am sorry some people are worried about the development, making a game is a HUGE effort, for me i am just grateful he has made such a nice one. thank you creator :) and thanks again E.
C
You cannot enter the room but on the left side you see a hole. From time to time you can watch a short scene.

Reactions: jokesonyou2

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The game needs proofreading because the names in the game are sometimes wrong like in netorase Kana Handjob.

The fast travel to the adventure guild disappears shortly after the beginning and if you try to enter the menu shortly after the fusion of Sayako the game is crashing down.

The voyeur scenes are not in the gallery although they are registert as unlocked.

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
hi again
ok Kana and I finished the hide and seek and restaraunt part of that quest but on the way home we ran into two other girls and one of them took Kana off. Now i cant find her to finish the quest ...should i just try to re unite the party and go looking for more goblin kings? thanks for help on this. still think the animations are superb. thanks again for help.

C

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Y'know, for a game that's marked as 0.9, this feels more like a 0.0.9...

The gallery creates the impression that there's a lot of content... but in reality, there's not actually that much and to a great degree, everything in there feels like it's really just the very start of a story... And that's before getting into the fact that the route split seems extremely awkward and downright weird. Though some of that might be because of the awkward English as well as the fact that there's a lot of confusion with names in the text.

This game definitely needs a massive proof-reading pass and some debugging. Some performance optimization too.

Probably gonna revisit this in 1-2 years and see if it gets anywhere interesting in that time...

Jun 22, 2022
Y'know, for a game that's marked as 0.9, this feels more like a 0.0.9...
Agreed. I played this before it was "remade", then revisited the thread of the original version about half a year later and found out about said remake, but it feels like nothing much happened / was added at all. Contrary even, the ero menu got removed in the remake, making it feel even more barebones than it sadly already is.

I still have hopes for the game, though judging by the lack of content and the remake still having way too short scenes, I should keep these hopes tempered.

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
Agreed. I played this before it was "remade", then revisited the thread of the original version about half a year later and found out about said remake, but it feels like nothing much happened / was added at all. Contrary even, the ero menu got removed in the remake, making it feel even more barebones than it sadly already is.

I still have hopes for the game, though judging by the lack of content and the remake still having way too short scenes, I should keep these hopes tempered.
Well, About sex-stat menu... Let's just say, that he was inspired by Fujino's SAO, and it will come back in the next updates.

Jun 22, 2022
Well, About sex-stat menu... Let's just say, that he was inspired by Fujino's SAO, and it will come back in the next updates.
That would be nice. I remember that he mentioned it feeling unnecessary to him back then when it got first removed (he posted about it on Patreon at some point).

He could take a lot of inspiration from SAO in general, including battle animations (sexual/groping) and cut-ins showing what's happening while playing as the MC. Though the biggest issue at least to me is the lack of length for the sex scenes. He once mentioned following a procedure for the erotic scenes, i.e. a set amount of text boxes or animation length dictating the scene, which he does/did because the writing felt difficult. That was long ago of course, but it seems like (so far) very little has changed on that front.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK will try again to find out what to do. I got to the fireworks scene and then it stops. can we continue somehow? is there a way to get to the island? on the ship?

should li go back before the Day off quest and try to do some hunting for things?

advice woudl be appreciated. for at this point, the game is stopped and no way to continue. thanks

c

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
OK will try again to find out what to do. I got to the fireworks scene and then it stops. can we continue somehow? is there a way to get to the island? on the ship?

should li go back before the Day off quest and try to do some hunting for things?

advice woudl be appreciated. for at this point, the game is stopped and no way to continue. thanks

c
that's where it currently ends. the game is far from finished.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes