NexusEv

May 22, 2021
Where do u find kana in hide and seek
1st in the castle go to the garden, 2nd go to the place where u saved kana from a creep staring at her (the park near the weapon shop), 3rd go to the slums just under the abandoned house u will see a small area with a tree there would a scene and kana's last hiding spot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
Have you even read what he wrote? He wants to remove the current MC and let only the futa stay as MC. There would be no enemy, nobody who could steal your girl, you would be free to build your harem. Thats vanilla.
That was one of his plans for part 2, but this guy is too unstable in his opinions for future updates, so we can't be 100% sure about that.

P.S. Also he is not wants to remove the guy, he literally said multiple times that he likes this character too much for this move.

Reactions: Nessiah

JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
I Want To Ask About 0.33 In Itch.to Patreon Sub is that new patch or no and when he will upload the new patch?

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
Man just let him complete this part first then discuss about pt2.
I absolutely agree with you. He changed his "focus" for a part 1 one hundred times already (not mentioning part 2, it is even more unstable). I really surprised he is not stopped development with this attitude and still have his passion for a project. Fortunately the first part will be completed soon.

BigBickNerd

Sep 15, 2023
OKAY IM SUPER LOST.. i wanna play the game but i cant kind the childhood friend when they want to play hide and seek in town after u talk to her on the beach. HELP PLZ!!!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaFantasy-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
After all the shit that's been happening and all the "changes" and directions this guy went with this game, I feel like this is all I have for the game now.. I might still try the update later.. 1705168526940.png

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
I suppose the dev has issues with keeping a solid vision and following through? For both versions, it has started out well, but then it starts unraveling a couple of updates in.
It's unfortunate, because there are few decent futa NTR games out there.

Jul 4, 2017
Have you even read what he wrote? He wants to remove the current MC and let only the futa stay as MC. There would be no enemy, nobody who could steal your girl, you would be free to build your harem. Thats vanilla.
I mean the dude purpose right now is useless if the futa was the mc at least the dude can be an antagonist you can cuck to oblivion and make the game something actually good , as it is right now ,the mc existing works nothing for the game story or scenes so why is he there this seems more like a game that wanted to be a Netori or Netorase one but never settled and ended up going the boring and overused way

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and MikeOG

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Futa Fantasy [v0.9] [Futa Fantasy]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 311 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Did the last 2 or 3 updates progress NTS route or only NTR like he told before? I would expect the latter, but they seem so confused about what they are thinking and doing both in the future and at the present that they've succeeded in also making me just as confused.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes