Trikus

May 31, 2020
This was a nice little game, though I have one small critique on the story. Each girl's story plays out as if the other girls didn't happen, but then at the end all of the stories combine for the secret girl at the end. It is a bit weird when you play all the stories and it reads as alternative universes to have them all combine right at the end. Wouldn't it have been better to have them interconnecting all the way through?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
It seems like the game missed some dll files in win7 , so I made a patch, pls try to see if it worked
Installation: Extract the patch and copy the flies to the game folder(beside the game.exe) ,then run the game
if black screen, just click the mouse some times
Just changed the error. Swears at api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-1.dll
Win7 x32

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone irritated by non-resizable window ResizeEnable from digitallis website will do the trick (yea almost 2021 and still resizable windows doesn't exist)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone irritated by non-resizable window ResizeEnable from digitallis website will do the trick (yea almost 2021 and still resizable windows doesn't exist)
Actually the 12232020 version does have the resize feature. But that version hasn't been uploaded here yet.
It's a 'breaking' version to this one though since the release notes literally state they'll invalidate all existing save files.

Though resizable windows not being a thing is really not that unlogical if you ask me. The content is generally made to a certain aspect ratio, so dragging borders all willy-nilly will only mess that up.
So overall, what you see is 'Windowed' and 'Full Screen', both keeping the same aspect ratio (which is why many older games end up with black bars in full screen, being a 800x600 aspect ratio).
After all, I've never seen anyone complain about Cyberpunk not being freely sizable ya know. A ton of complaints, but nobody is complaining that they need to go full screen. :sneaky:

To be fair though ... these type of games that offer a windowed mode could at least offer various 'resolutions' (or window sizes if you will). That way they can keep aspect ratio intact.

Kaneki16j

Sep 12, 2017
This was a nice little game, though I have one small critique on the story. Each girl's story plays out as if the other girls didn't happen, but then at the end all of the stories combine for the secret girl at the end. It is a bit weird when you play all the stories and it reads as alternative universes to have them all combine right at the end. Wouldn't it have been better to have them interconnecting all the way through?
How did you complete the game? I cannot get the final character even though I completed all the stories

getitbabe

Apr 25, 2018
I tried opening the game application, but another folder pops up and requires me to press the application again. Then nothing happens...anyone else have this problem?

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so is their an issue with the kate route? i get only 2 scenes with her and then it goes straight to the finale

no type of "ending" like the other routes

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Actually the 12232020 version does have the resize feature. But that version hasn't been uploaded here yet.
It's a 'breaking' version to this one though since the release notes literally state they'll invalidate all existing save files.

Though resizable windows not being a thing is really not that unlogical if you ask me. The content is generally made to a certain aspect ratio, so dragging borders all willy-nilly will only mess that up.
So overall, what you see is 'Windowed' and 'Full Screen', both keeping the same aspect ratio (which is why many older games end up with black bars in full screen, being a 800x600 aspect ratio).
After all, I've never seen anyone complain about Cyberpunk not being freely sizable ya know. A ton of complaints, but nobody is complaining that they need to go full screen. :sneaky:

To be fair though ... these type of games that offer a windowed mode could at least offer various 'resolutions' (or window sizes if you will). That way they can keep aspect ratio intact.
Yea playing an adult game with fullscreen in front of parents or other people is logical ? (I can imagine are you wining son meme with furry girl with senpai screams on the screen in real life) Usually, old japanese adult games have resizable window option. (not freely but it does the job) I never complain about about black bars if aspect ratio is not fitted or messing up the game one way or another. Otherwise, this game's windowed mode resolution is almost filling up 1080p but this version is expectational you said. Though this should be a problem to higher than 24 inch monitor users. (Edit: Hold on for a moment. Playing 2077 or other games in not borderless window or full screen. If it is not having proper reason to do it ? Sick bastard go to jail )

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
The creampies and actual sex scenes are very underwhelming in this game and very disappointing. Especially when you see who this game is made by. There's next to no reaction from the the girls to the explosive creampies they get and next to none of the girls acknowledge the huge load put into them. The only girl that actually has a good and reactive sex scene, is the girl with the short hair who works in the clothes shop. It makes things really dull when the girls basically just have the same face expressions the entire sex scene and little actual good sexual dialogue. The game should of been way better with Cyberframe behind this... As it is, It feels so low effort. Not a bad game but not good.

batztefano

Aug 1, 2018
mmmmmmm......help me guys. it translate to:
It can't find the entry point of the procedure MFCreateDXGIDevicemanager on the library of dinamic bond MFPlat.DLL.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The best thing about this game is the title which is hilarious. Unfortunately it's not particularly indicative of the story other than there being a futa.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes