Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
No errors here at all but is there any way to disable the auto read? I just wanna chill and do my thing at my own speed, even seting to the slowest doesn't stop it.

Edit: Found out by reading the README file that it's disabled by pressing A.

Last edited:

Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
this may be a bit eraly but has anyone gotten the good ending for Rachael? i've gotten the good endings for everyone else available to me and she's roadblocking me from the last 2(3?) routes
Working the route, it's being a pain to figure out since there is no indicators either way until the end. Need to brute force it.

Edit: Ok so you need to ask about her, be honest about the boyfriend and then go for all the scenes to get the good ending.

Last edited:

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
the art is nice, i just with there were more sounds. like sex sound effects, moaning and ect. also the VA that is in it is a bit too plain. I just think a lot of the VA lacks emotion during the sex scenes.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
this may be a bit eraly but has anyone gotten the good ending for Rachael? i've gotten the good endings for everyone else available to me and she's roadblocking me from the last 2(3?) routes
I got it first time. I just accepted her requests and didn't try to avoid anything.

gamerguy524

Jan 19, 2019
Is there any kind of walkthrough? I've done Rachael's story a few times and only ever get a neutral ending. Is there a positive ending for her?

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Futa Protag games like this are always welcomed but I do have a few issues.

It seems like Rachel, Clover, and Cindy had the most work put into them and even then, their final sex scene seemed to have been cut from the Gallery as they only show 6 scenes and I can't figure out how to check for more while every other character has all their stuff on display save for the Good Ending pictures.

Not every scene has animation but that's minor. The ending felt like there should be more so I guess a sequel is in the works or there is some anti-piracy thing going on that makes us want to buy the Steam Version.

I like it! Shame the gallery isn't big enough for Clover, Cindy, Rachel, and the Good Ending art.

That said, if anyone has any issues trying to figure out what to do. It's simple. 'Be a slut'. Don't run away, embrace the other person's interests.

Except for Kate and the Finale, they have no choices and the sex happens outside of your control.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Been waiting for this game forever. I was subscribed to their site last month, when it was going to be released, but then it got pushed back to an unknown date. Just showed up in my Steam suggestions, and I immediately came here to first. I've never clicked download so fast in my life.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Looks like there's a hotfix for the game reporting a missing DLL, or just plain crashing at startup.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Everytime someone uploads a gem like this I start wondering again why there aren't more games like this. Quality artwork and animations, nice "story", no censoring, and (most importantly in a futa game) at least halfway realistic body proportions, and not the oversized horse schlong, H cup and cow ass futas (or females) you often get in such games.

Reactions: ToTeras and cakeny

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Ok does Linda just come with an extra animation that doesnt show up in the story? Its the only one in the whole gallery that I dont see anywhere else

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes