RPGM Abandoned Futa in the Police Academy [v0.3] [FutaBox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Good night .. I have a question about the game ... How long will it take from one update to another? (Week - Months) .. Can you tell me ..TKS
No, i can't but to our great fortune the Dev is lurking among us too so he might shed some light on the most important question off all games :)

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
No, i can't but to our great fortune the Dev is lurking among us too so he might shed some light on the most important question off all games :)
Another question .... But will have future game updates for the next months..TKS

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Another question .... But will have future game updates for the next months..TKS
This is a very new preoject. The first version was published just february. We have no experience regarding the frequency of updates. I'm quite sure that the next update will come somewhere in the middle of next month, his Patreon page his this nice little infographics about it.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
This is a very new preoject. The first version was published just february. We have no experience regarding the frequency of updates. I'm quite sure that the next update will come somewhere in the middle of next month, his Patreon page his this nice little infographics about it.
I am grateful for the clarifications on the development of the game .. And I hope for new updates ..

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One day these low level devs will realize that f95 is 95% the reason they have the pledges they do, lol.

(also this is a specific case of this dev literally being in here asking us for tips on how to make a game and promoting his concept art before he started...so yeah can't really have it both ways, boss)

Reactions: N7

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
One day these low level devs will realize that f95 is 95% the reason they have the pledges they do, lol.

(also this is a specific case of this dev literally being in here asking us for tips on how to make a game and promoting his concept art before he started...so yeah can't really have it both ways, boss)
ikr they are acting like not once in there lives they pirated something putting the game here its like free advertising lol
well one dev off my list that am not supporting on patreon

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
..which just makes me upset about him.:idontcare:

BigPapa

Feb 16, 2018
ikr they are acting like not once in there lives they pirated something putting the game here its like free advertising lol
well one dev off my list that am not supporting on patreon
Which behavior model of a dev deserves a support then?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't get, what you people are all upset about?
Probably... because he/she is acting like the whole game is "flour of his bag" (oh, wait, don't know if you use this comparison. More like "he has done everything by himself without asking for help" kind of thing) when in fact it's not? Since as far as I read above, he even asked for help and suggestion here?

It's just an assumption, don't know xD

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
I'll respond to everyone in order.

About I was asking for help here, yes, that's true, but it didn't help me in any way with my project. Most of the comments were like "pretty good, keep it up".

Further, if you carefully read my post again, you'll see that I didn't try to offend or insult pirates (I'm aware that sometimes I download games for free, too. I was upset only about the fact that people couldn't wait a few days before the version would be publicly available and I could thank all the people that support me.) And my next step was - total rejection of patron-only versions. This way I showed my loyalty to this situation. And after that, people call my game a trash and say that I spit on f95zone. That's actually not true.

Reactions: pabo and Jowyy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'll respond to everyone in order.

About I was asking for help here, yes, that's true, but it didn't help me in any way with my project. Most of the comments were like "pretty good, keep it up".

Further, if you carefully read my post again, you'll see that I didn't try to offend or insult pirates (I'm aware that sometimes I download games for free, too. I was upset only about the fact that people couldn't wait a few days before the version would be publicly available and I could thank all the people that support me.) And my next step was - total rejection of patron-only versions. This way I showed my loyalty to this situation. And after that, people call my game a trash and say that I spit on f95zone. That's actually not true.
many dev tend to not make it but we would love a gallery mode to replay those scene... perhaps add it into the locker at room when free roam is available?

Reactions: mesoru
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes