RPGM Abandoned Futa in the Police Academy [v0.3] [FutaBox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is the girl quest locked for now or wat? it need 75 morality... and i been keeping it high for now... great.........................................

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP, you know how I do the ladydick stuff.

ElDomino

Aug 6, 2017
is the girl quest locked for now or wat? it need 75 morality... and i been keeping it high for now... great.........................................
I think it's not implemented in this version. I used a save editor to change my morality, and if i accept, nothing happened, there is no text

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Amazing art on characters, just love it!
I'm glad you like it. Thanks!

Too bad MV doesn't work on my potato.
Our team tried hard to make the game not too technically demanding. It's a pity that, despite that, you can't play the game.

what's the special that has to be made? to get the morality decrease.
You can't do it in this version. First, you'll have to do some lewd things in the Academy, and then...

Reactions: Jowyy

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Aside from the atrocious flute music in the beginning of the game ( seriously guys its fucking ear rape), A good game. A strange but intriguing premise and great artwork. I am not a Futa fan. But i can never deny good artwork. Eagerly waiting for more content.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This game need some walkthrough. I dont know even where to go, so i need to go everywhere.....
I am stuck where i need to go after my sleep in academy?

Reactions: rf96 and lumley

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
walking is fucking killing me !
add damn questlog and some quest markers over quest NPCs or some shit,it's unbearable.
the thing i hate about RPGM is that it's a fucking walking simulator.

Reactions: rf96

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
This game need some walkthrough. I dont know even where to go, so i need to go everywhere.....
I am stuck where i need to go after my sleep in academy?
You should go to your locker, then you'll know everything from the text.
About walkthrough, the game it pretty linear, to pass the game you should just read dialogues, there are a lot of tips in text.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You should go to your locker, then you'll know everything from the text.
About walkthrough, the game it pretty linear, to pass the game you should just read dialogues, there are a lot of tips in text.
Even so, you should really take in consideration the fact of adding.. some sort of arrow pointing in the right direction or anything. Because not everyone here is for the story and such, some of them are just for fapping, and walking around because they've skipped all the text and so they didn't read anything at all, it's pretty frustrating.

For example personally speaking, in the previous release even though I read all the dialogues, something came up in real and I had to do something. Then when I came back to the game, I completely forgot what I had to do in that exact moment and I didn't know where to go since: there's no arrow or anything, and there's not even a Quest log or anything as far as I remember.

Reactions: rf96

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Even so, you should really take in consideration the fact of adding.. some sort of arrow pointing in the right direction or anything. Because not everyone here is for the story and such, some of them are just for fapping, and walking around because they've skipped all the text and so they didn't read anything at all, it's pretty frustrating.

For example personally speaking, in the previous release even though I read all the dialogues, something came up in real and I had to do something. Then when I came back to the game, I completely forgot what I had to do in that exact moment and I didn't know where to go since: there's no arrow or anything, and there's not even a Quest log or anything as far as I remember.
If i like the story i be happy to read all of it, but its always nice to have some of help in the end.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017

Hmmm...I I haven't seen it that way before. We'll make a walkthrough for the next version. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah a quest log in the future would be nice. Truth be told i would prefer it to a walkthrough, just to serve as a reminder to what i still need to do.

Reactions: j35u5
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes