RPGM Abandoned Futa in the Police Academy [v0.3] [FutaBox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
kinda a bummer how the devs reacted to the f95 thread.
how do devs in general think people find their sites (especially in those early stages), if not over these kind of sharing platforms? ( ' - ')

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fun fact of the day, people that don't agree with you or share your opinion aren't trolls.

You came to a game with futa in the title and complained about the futa.

We added as much as you did.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Just curious but does the game end after the first series of tasks? I've completed all the stuff in zone one (or at least I think so) but when I talk to the police officer the main character says she thinks she still has something left to do? Do I have to wait for the bum to talk to me again? Is there something I'm missing and a door somewhere that isn't "locked" or just doesn't work?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fun fact of the day, people that don't agree with you or share your opinion aren't trolls.

You came to a game with futa in the title and complained about the futa.

We added as much as you did.
Exactly. @goatwhisperer3 no one is forcing you to like anything but then you came to a thread were both the name and the tags already indicated what to expect just to voice your dislike of the theme. So it isn't really a surprise when people call you out on it. :idontcare:

Reactions: nowayman69

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
kinda a bummer how the devs reacted to the f95 thread.
how do devs in general think people find their sites (especially in those early stages), if not over these kind of sharing platforms? ( ' - ')

Oh. My. God... Seriously? You seriously want to do this? Look i'll keep this brief because I don't want to derail this any further, but you outright called me a troll so I have to respond. You coming in here and giving a token, lazy compliment to a couple aspects of the game gives you NO right to bitch and complain about the content of the game when you knew FULL WELL when entering this thread what it was about and KNEW that you didn't like it before even clicking on the link. And then you get all self righteous when you get called out for it? I am not the troll, you are. You came in here with the sole purpose of starting shit.

Now I may not have contributed to the thread, but at least I came here actually interested in the game. You had your mind made up about it before you came in here and proceeded to shit on it while pretending to compliment it.

I'm done with you, i'm not going to derail this anymore, if you want to continue this stupid bullshit feel free PM me, but otherwise? Get the hell out of this thread and stay out...

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Okay Guys... I'm stucked. Maybe you could help me out. Didn't find any guide so don't know anything about it.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Exactly. @goatwhisperer3 no one is forcing you to like anything but then you came to a thread were both the name and the tags already indicated what to expect just to voice your dislike of the theme. So it isn't really a surprise when people call you out on it. :idontcare:
yeah... i dont like rape for example, so if i spot a game here named "ultra murder rapealicious molestation and pussygrab adventure 2000" or something im not about to click on it just to bitch about the rape in it when the game name clearly shows thats the main theme, its just something im gonna give a hard pass on

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
can't wait for future updates, looks fun, i enjoy the art. I think I'm stuck with everyone else though in town, unable to finish my last unstated task. So i wait for future updates!

Relinor56

Mar 18, 2018
Okay. I just have one question because I'm stuck. How the hell do I complete the first mission in the city? I already lost to the other futa and got the information from the informer. I don't know what to do in the game now. I've talked to everyone and there isn't anything else for me to do that i know of. I also dealt with the pervert in the bathroom.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Okay. I just have one question because I'm stuck. How the hell do I complete the first mission in the city? I already lost to the other futa and got the information from the informer. I don't know what to do in the game now. I've talked to everyone and there isn't anything else for me to do that i know of. I also dealt with the pervert in the bathroom.
that's pretty much the end of the content. you lose the fight to the futa, give the beer to the bum, help the lady in her store, and deal with the punks doing graffiti.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes