DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Change Log please.
it would make it easier to decide of we want early access or not, by knowing what have been updated, and f it is what we are interested in or not you know.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Change Log please.
it would make it easier to decide of we want early access or not, by knowing what have been updated, and f it is what we are interested in or not you know.
Sure, sorry about that. There's a change log on the Patreon, but I completely forgot that it wouldn't be visible to non paying people. So, I'll make a follow up Patreon post tomorrow, but here is quick one here:
1 x Sam-Eloise BJ
1 x Sam butt plug scene
2 x Helena lewd scenes
1 x Lokra lewd scene
1 x Sam-Lokra hug scene
1 x Eloise naked/changing clothes scene
1 x Eloise-MC hypno scene
1 x Lokra peeing scene

2 in-game days in length, which according to testers lasts roughly 20 minutes. All with lots of new story content, as well as a new drink making layout.
I hope this helps :)

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
When will the free version for poor pirates be released? I can't pay for certain political reasons.
probably when the next update comes out
In about 2 weeks. Usually, it would take me 2 months to make an update, and I would release it to the public 1 month later, but because this update took a lot longer to make, it'll release in 2 weeks :)

ali d'tehran

May 20, 2020
In about 2 weeks. Usually, it would take me 2 months to make an update, and I would release it to the public 1 month later, but because this update took a lot longer to make, it'll release in 2 weeks :)
Thanks a lot , i see someone saying that he can't pay because of politic reasons, I also tried to buy a legal subscription once in Iran and lost about 500 dollars with no result

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Thanks a lot , i see someone saying that he can't pay because of politic reasons, I also tried to buy a legal subscription once in Iran and lost about 500 dollars with no result
Damn, sorry to hear that. Maybe I'll make Subscribestar and Paypal stuff an option.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I quite like what I've seen so far. What I'm looking forward to the most is the Futa romance route. At least Helena seems like she has some legit romance potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes