saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
a lot of hype around this game, is there enough content for it to be worth starting now? Like the reviews make it seem like there's basically no content, which is totally fine for a game in the early stages. Just wondering with this update dropping.

Reactions: MrCheese25

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
a lot of hype around this game, is there enough content for it to be worth starting now? Like the reviews make it seem like there's basically no content, which is totally fine for a game in the early stages. Just wondering with this update dropping.
The game has decent content so far, not in terms of hot moments but there is enough of it to set the stage for more content. The 2nd update's public release adds more sexy scenes. I would say it is a good introduction for what is to come, and the developer is planning dating routes, and such. It is worth a go at the moment just to experience its potential.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
The game has decent content so far, not in terms of hot moments but there is enough of it to set the stage for more content. The 2nd update's public release adds more sexy scenes. I would say it is a good introduction for what is to come, and the developer is planning dating routes, and such. It is worth a go at the moment just to experience its potential.
I can understand the hype. The writing and art is better than a lot of hentai games. If it continues to be executed well in later patches, this could be a hallmark futa x male game. It's impressive for any H-game to make me interested in the world so quickly.

Last edited:

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I quite like what I've seen so far. What I'm looking forward to the most is the Futa romance route. At least Helena seems like she has some legit romance potential.
Thanks!

A lot of the romance stuff and character specific routes start with v0.03.
For example, Helena's stuff is more like a traditional investigation but you'll have fun and get to know here along the way. Lokra's stuff is also linked to the main plot/investigation, but you'll be translating the poster. To do so, Lokra will help you get in with the tribe. Kind of like Avatar, or Dances with Wolves.
Plus, plenty more :)

Reactions: Reficul and Will619

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Nice game, not too much, but still great.
If you want to add the gallery option at all, one piece of advice is to do so while you are still in the earlier stages of development. Later on, it can be a little bit difficult to add that.
Thanks! I've looked into some gallery stuff, so I'll start learning how to implement it :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes