Flannastri

May 17, 2018
I also checked how preparing drinks affects dialogues. If you serve the “wrong” drinks, some of the dialogue is simply cut off, so the game will take half as long, if one doesn't take interest in double-checking.

Reactions: MrCheese25

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
I also checked how preparing drinks affects dialogues. If you serve the “wrong” drinks, some of the dialogue is simply cut off, so the game will take half as long, if one doesn't take interest in double-checking.
Yeah haha. There is only so much dialogue I can make in the Inn. That's why v0.03 has the player leave the inn to explore and go on dates :)

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Hmm. Played through the game....might have to restart later, as I don't know what effect the new/old thing has with the tour later on, and what gift Lokra gives to Sam.

I seem to be missing a couple of scenes. I don't think I got a lewd scene with Lokra, other than just talking to her before the apology. Also missing one with Helena, and the clothes changing scene. Is there a chance in the future there could be a scene guide/walkthrough? As it seems some can be missed.

MrCheese25

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2023
Hmm. Played through the game....might have to restart later, as I don't know what effect the new/old thing has with the tour later on, and what gift Lokra gives to Sam.

I seem to be missing a couple of scenes. I don't think I got a lewd scene with Lokra, other than just talking to her before the apology. Also missing one with Helena, and the clothes changing scene. Is there a chance in the future there could be a scene guide/walkthrough? As it seems some can be missed.
Now that people have played it, I can spoil/explain stuff that people may have missed.

1 x Sam-Eloise BJ = Table scene at the start of day 2

1 x Sam butt plug scene =Walk in on Sam without knocking

2 x Helena lewd scenes = When Helena asks you if you prefer gentle/understanding or rough/forceful, your choice will determine the lewd image you see later on in the day

1 x Lokra lewd scene = When she is sitting and you can see her penis

1 x Sam-Lokra hug scene = Day 3, after Lokra lewd scene

1 x Eloise naked/changing clothes scene = Agree to training/feminization, and enter Eloise's room at the end of day 3

1 x Eloise-MC hypno scene = Agree to training/feminization and you'll see this at the very end of day 3

1 x Lokra peeing scene = Agree to clean the toilets on day 1, and then agree to clean them again on day 2

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Now that people have played it, I can spoil/explain stuff that people may have missed.

1 x Sam-Eloise BJ = Table scene at the start of day 2

1 x Sam butt plug scene =Walk in on Sam without knocking

2 x Helena lewd scenes = When Helena asks you if you prefer gentle/understanding or rough/forceful, your choice will determine the lewd image you see later on in the day

1 x Lokra lewd scene = When she is sitting and you can see her penis

1 x Sam-Lokra hug scene = Day 3, after Lokra lewd scene

1 x Eloise naked/changing clothes scene = Agree to training/feminization, and enter Eloise's room at the end of day 3

1 x Eloise-MC hypno scene = Agree to training/feminization and you'll see this at the very end of day 3

1 x Lokra peeing scene = Agree to clean the toilets on day 1, and then agree to clean them again on day 2
Thanks! I didn't realize the one with Lokra sitting was considered a scene, per se. And then the decision of gentle/rough. Gotta check out the other later, I suppose.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrCheese25

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Question will you be able to get content with Eloise without the brain washing? Not a fan of that kind of thing personally.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes