Others Futa no Jutsu [v1.2.0] [JezzToonz]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I'm enjoying these updates. I hope you have plans to add sex sounds later down the line. That would really elevate these animations!

Reactions: Lordiii2002

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
how do i get the secret scene in chapter 1
Although the posts are locked behind a paywall, the preview on the Patreon says you must make a mistake 5 times in a row (no more, no less), which I assume refers to the ass expansion jutsu scene. I get a 'beep' sound when I make 5 mistakes in a row, but completing the jutsu afterward seems to give the normal animation anyway.

Reactions: DSTORQUE

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Although the posts are locked behind a paywall, the preview on the Patreon says you must make a mistake 5 times in a row (no more, no less), which I assume refers to the ass expansion jutsu scene. I get a 'beep' sound when I make 5 mistakes in a row, but completing the jutsu afterward seems to give the normal animation anyway.
thanks for the reply in chapter 2 it is to click 5 times on inos back

Reactions: DSTORQUE

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
it doesnt matter what you do with sakura, she is so fucking worthless in the entire anime that she'll never be attractive

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
hey i have a few questions
1 how many charakter/chapters will there be
2 will the be chapters where tsunade will be dominated by the other charakter
3 will you include bodnage and stuff like that?

ljezzl

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2023
hey i have a few questions
1 how many charakter/chapters will there be
2 will the be chapters where tsunade will be dominated by the other charakter
3 will you include bodnage and stuff like that?
1) chapters: still undecided, characters: the main ones from Naruto, and some from other anime
2) possibly
3) yes

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Something about the artwork is bizarrely enchanting, can't wait to see how the dev/their artist improves on it! Keep up the great work.

Reactions: ljezzl
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote