2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
11.jpg

Overview:

A brother and sister are forced to spend the weekend together while mom and dad go on a cruise. Though normally on each other's nerves, everything changes when the younger sister, Gwen, accidentally finds an ancient tome that gives her mysterious sexual powers. She harnesses her new abilities to transform her brother, Taylor, and slowly corrupt him into her play thing.

This game demo/ prequel will show the origin of Gwen becoming a futanari along with corrupting her older brother into becoming her femboi foot slut.​

Release date: Aug 22, 2021
Developer: Footanari - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Complete
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads
Window:
- - -
Mac: - -
-

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Footanari

Mar 18, 2021
I like Futanari, not really into feet stuff.

I feel conflicted....
Don't feel conflicted, just let the dark side corrupt you ;)

Yeah I feel ya lol. Futanari and feet is something that I really enjoy and don't see enough of it out there so decided to get going at it. In the future I am thinking of making a more generic game but that is still long in the works.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Don't feel conflicted, just let the dark side corrupt you ;)

Yeah I feel ya lol. Futanari and feet is something that I really enjoy and don't see enough of it out there so decided to get going at it. In the future I am thinking of making a more generic game but that is still long in the works.
It was a bit strange to see the two together, I suspected something was afoot...

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
A very underused and uncommon theme somewhat let down by the brevity and awkward writing. The art, well, it takes all sorts to make a world I suppose.
I don't know why the description talks about "slowly corrupting" when it literally leaps directly into the action, but at least it's a game where you're sissifying someone else, so it gets a plus in my book.

Hope you continue working and improving, as this is quite promising.

Footanari

Mar 18, 2021
Okay I have to be honest. The art makes the characters look like life-long meth-heads
Yeah true, been trying to figure out what my style is forever. Trying to get that sexy slim with a bit of muscle definition for the futa. For the femboi trying also for slim with bubble but. Still working on my style but I admit that it is a bit rough, been working on this for 2-4 years to some degree or another.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes