2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

a0211

Nov 14, 2018
Footanari Awesome!! I really like these types of games where there is corruption/brainwashing through smell and scents. I love it!!

I hope to see many boys and girls getting brainwashed and enslaved by Gwen's smelly feet and cock, pledging loyalty to her and helping her into her evil plans :D

Just wanna ask, are you going to make all corrupted males sissy ones? Or only some of them?

I think it could be awesome to make, like in village of nightmare, every victim brainwashed in a different way, exploiting also Gwen stinky body parts. The trigger for brainwashing could be cock smell, cock taste, cum eating, foot smelling, toejam eating, ass sniffing, armpit sniffing, piss and cum.

Her slaves could just cum at the thought of converting and betraying their friends into becoming obedient and loyal slaves for Gwen.

One scene could be a girl who hates feet who is abducted, betrayed and restrained by a friend of her. Her friend could tease her by saying how futile it is to resist and how Gwen feet gonna change her mind making her a good subject for the goddess. Then her friend could force her to smell Gwen's stinky socks and feet while she struggles and resist. In the end she could completely fall and kiss, smell, lick Gwen's feet while thanking her friend and pledging loyalty to her.

I think watching victims struggle before being enslaved and brainwashed is really arousing and hot. What do you think?

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Hmm, good question. Not right now since this was the sisters story of her corrupting and then it spreading out from there. Do love me some taker POV though. Hell that is a good chunk of my fan art lol. In the sequel I might do parts where it splits and you see things from the brother. Thanks for the idea (y)
Eventually yes but might be for a while since I have 2 other games that I want to work on first before coming back to this world.
And now... I wait, for the inevitable return to this world... will wait for a long time if needed, for I really... REALLY wanna play this from the brother perspective :love:

Until then, will have to see the other 2 games you come out with :3

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes