Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
No, Zuri will never dominate the player because of her Personality(TM). She doesn't like using her dick during sex at all, let alone penetrating someone with it. Submissive player scenes with Zuri that are planned are things like both of you giving a joint blowjob together. Slut friends, not dom/sub stuff.
I have full sub male, dom male and sub futa routes. I guess there is no need for the dom futa route. There are a few bugs in the Dom route. In the sex scene with Zuri, the placeholder keeps popping up. And the sex with Yasmin is repeated every time I talk at home (dom).

Reactions: BeansAndToast

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all I could find on my first playthrough. I remember doing this kind of beta test for TF Card Battle almost 3 years ago.
Happy debugging Apollo Seven ;)
Also clean my post a bit(Bunch together all characters errors, except those regarding game/gameplay mechanic) :giggle:

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
Maybe you could drop a clue or two, like what operating system you're trying to open the game in? Do you get any error messages?
Thank you for your attention, I don't get any error messages at all. I just try to open the game and nothing happens. I have windows 10 in it's 64 bits version

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Thank you for your attention, I don't get any error messages at all. I just try to open the game and nothing happens. I have windows 10 in it's 64 bits version
Have you downloaded a new version, put it in a new folder, and tried running that?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Cool update, I had been looking forward to the threesome scenes. Really liked the one with Azra + Nadiye and also found the setup for Parisa + Yasmin to be pretty funny, but all of them were pretty good.

Bug reports:

Some threesome scenes seem to repeat themselves anytime you talk with one of the characters, and ocasionally it will even trigger scenes of different characters? (talked with Parisa and got the Azra + Zuri threesome to replay)

The description to unlock the Nadiye + Parisa scene is incorrect, you need submissive sex with both of them instead of dominant sex.

When you have enough cards of a certain tier to go over a page and you try to add a card from the 2nd page to the deck, it will instead add the card that is in the same position in the 1st page. You can still use cards that are in the 2nd page but you need to keep swapping cards until they get shifted to the 1st page before it works.

Reactions: Apollo Seven
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes