ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
wait. is this gallery unlocked supposed to work on any game? or... am i understanding this wrong, because what you posted links to a completely different game
Probably not on any game, but it should work in many I guess.

It works for games with "True" persistent checks-
and if gallery screen has "gallery" word in its name.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Probably not on any game, but it should work in many I guess.

It works for games with "True" persistent checks-
and if gallery screen has "gallery" word in its name.
just tried it on triple Ex, since it had gallery in its name, no dice oh well lol.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
just tried it on triple Ex, since it had gallery in its name, no dice oh well lol.
That game uses checks for image not the label,
and my UGU didn't bypass it, but now it does.

So now you can use my upgraded gallery unlocker.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Dude...I...I just fucking hate this MC. Everything he says makes me want to turn the game off. I get he's supposed to be an ass, but l just can't fap with this shithead, especially the first time you talk to Zuri. I was turning into Steve Harvey every time the transphobic asshole spoke. I have a strong distaste for sissification stuff abd I was so glad the game actually gave me the option of blocking that content but allowing me to progress...but I reconsidering my decision if it changes his behavior.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be fair he comes from the decade of 1920. So i suppose his bigotry comes from that time he lived in.
But i do hope he changes as he is now living with a bunch of trans/futa women in a mystical city. :)

Reactions: iball

iball

Aug 4, 2017
To be fair he comes from the decade of 1920. So i suppose his bigotry comes from that time he lived in.
But i do hope he changes as he is now living with a bunch of trans/futa women in a mystical city. :)
Tbh, I usually enable skip all text in any renpy game and click it when I'm bored. I accidentally pressed it when the game started but I assumed I didn't miss much. if hes from 1920 then that makes way more sense. When he said he didn't know what being trans was I was like "OH...FUCK OFF", but yeah I get him a bit more now. He still a huge asshole, but I bet if I expressed my opinions to someone from 2120 then I'd prob say dumb shit too.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
People, it's a game set in the early 1930's about people from completely different cultures meeting. Expecting them to be polite and understanding to each other is a complete fantasy (although yes the game is already a fantasy)

Transgender as a defined identity didn't exist. If I used actual period appropriate terms it would be incredibly offensive lol. Homosexuality in general was hugely frowned upon. The culture MC is coming from would find everything about Nayamvaha satanic honestly. We're still in peak colonial times here.

Honestly MC is incredibly understanding for the time period. He thinks the Holy Phallus is dumb, but he isn't preaching about Jesus and saving their souls which is what his reaction probably should be. And he isn't even being racist, which he also definitely would be. This is the same time period as the Belfgian Congo people. He's being a bit of an asshole oh wow.

What they're worried about with Nayamvaha being discovered isn't a bunch of tourists coming to town. They're worried about being genocided and having outsiders take over the cultivation of gosuyu for profit. Azra is being insanely nice to be honest. She should have just killed him on the spot when he showed up, that would be way more sensible and safer.

Last edited:

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
People, it's a game set in the early 1930's about people from completely different cultures meeting. Expecting them to be polite and understanding to each other is a complete fantasy (although yes the game is already a fantasy)

Transgender as a defined identity didn't exist. If I used actual period appropriate terms it would be incredibly offensive lol. Homosexuality in general was hugely frowned upon. The culture MC is coming from would find everything about Nayamvaha satanic honestly. We're still in peak colonial times here.

Honestly MC is incredibly understanding for the time period. He thinks the Holy Phallus is dumb, but he isn't preaching about Jesus and saving their souls which is what his reaction probably should be. And he isn't even being racist, which he also definitely would be. This is the same time period as the Belfgian Congo people. He's being a bit of an asshole oh wow.

What they're worried about with Nayamvaha being discovered isn't a bunch of tourists coming to town. They're worried about being genocided and having outsiders take over the cultivation of gosuyu for profit. Azra is being insanely nice to be honest. She should have just killed him on the spot when he showed up, that would be way more sensible and safer.
I didn't know this needed explaining.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes