galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Just want more Yasmin solo content not complaining about the other love them but I do have my favorites also want more Nadiye solo scenes and how do you unlock the festival think im beyond day 20

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I decided when I made it to each character had dominant and submissive routes that one of each side would only have one work it. It just seemed silly that everybody in the village would be a total switch fine with any role. So submissive Yasmin and dominant Zuri have no happy ending to them.
This is good, that each character have their own preferences makes the game feels more diverse. :)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry, how to do threesomes with the girls?
Check the gallery for the requirements, if you mouse-over scenes that haven't been unlocked yet it should show you a hint on how to unlock them.

But basically you need to finish the "route" of 2 girls (until you get the final sex scene and receive a 3-stars "love" card from them) and have it be the correct combination for it to unlock the threesome (e.g, the threesome with Azra x Parisa requires you to finish the submissive version of both of their routes, so you will only unlock their threesome if you were submissive to both of them, if you dominated either of them you won't unlock that threesome in that playthrough)

After you meet the requirements the threesome scene should automatically happen next time you talk with either girl, if it doesn't trigger try waiting a day or talking with the other girl to see if that does it.

Reactions: Axel34
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes