xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
This one of the best game with male on dickgirl and dickgirl on male content that I have played, because the choices of the player is truly respected. Graphics are great, music very original compared to what can be found usually.. Yeah a very special experience, the only downside for me is that it's quite grindy for the few amount of content available.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Cool update, nothing ground-breaking but all the content was more of the good stuff. liked the new random events that I was able to recognize and the new scenes rounded out the routes pretty well. Favourites were Nadiye's (good vibes) and Yasmin's (funny).

Figure that content-wise the game is basically done outside of the endings, so looking forward to that. Card game may not be the most interesting but it is overall fairly balanced in terms of being able to complete all the routes of all girls within the time limit, so it is enjoyable enough.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This one of the best game with male on dickgirl and dickgirl on male content that I have played, because the choices of the player is truly respected. Graphics are great, music very original compared to what can be found usually.. Yeah a very special experience, the only downside for me is that it's quite grindy for the few amount of content available.
Very well put. didn't mind the grind even as someone who doesn't like most 2d or sandbox games and isnt into sub routes there was a lot to like here

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
what about romance path each? Instead of dom/sub a third path romance like vinilla as love path insead of the first two mantioned? Romance wre bot can do spicy stuff without dominate one another, vinilla lovly romance path, as third state and path. It would be good and see what would appen if the transformation would just on MC willpower.

Lixxy

Apr 23, 2019
So I'm just trying this game for the first time (version 0.11), but it looks like the dev might have forgot to add combineCards handling for Brutal Honesty (cards 53/54/55). I get errors trying to combine two of the one-star versions:

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/cards.rpy", line 806, in script call
    pause
  File "game/cards.rpy", line 869, in script call
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
    pause
  File "game/cards.rpy", line 1255, in script
    $ twoStarCards.remove(tmp)
  File "H:\FutaOasis-.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\FutaOasis-.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cards.rpy", line 1255, in <module>
    $ twoStarCards.remove(tmp)
  File "H:\FutaOasis-.11-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
I think I've patched a fix for this into cards.rpy but I'm a bit drunk and a lot rusty so... use my fix at your own risk.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes