Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
& here's also a Futa on Male video, by: Red3Dx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fart fetish? yeah instant ignore lol

sucks how bad melanie degraded into these god awful fetishes, last time i looked at her twitter there was a gigantic muscular lady d futa shitting into a car with somebody inside it, i couldve sworn that a long while back she wasnt like this... what happened?

safe to say she fell off :confused:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019

sucks how bad melanie degraded into these god awful fetishes, last time i looked at her twitter there was a gigantic muscular lady d futa shitting into a car with somebody inside it, i couldve sworn that a long while back she wasnt like this... what happened?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DN8R

Jul 20, 2021

She lost a lot of content when her cloud got deleted or hacked or something and lost the drive to make more videos, so she switched to images and i'm guessing is trying to rebuild a following by doing the outrageous shit, or just trying something new.

Oct 9, 2020
guys that someone who has such skills, who has connections or who has the desire to reconvince those of FutadomWolrd has to make such a game it would be fabulous if not incredible, there are too few who could be like this, but it certainly would be a nice ecstasy for fans like us

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
She lost a lot of content when her cloud got deleted or hacked or something and lost the drive to make more videos, so she switched to images and i'm guessing is trying to rebuild a following by doing the outrageous shit, or just trying something new.
idk if shes doing those inhumanly disgusting fetishes for money or for herself either way she fell the fuck off doing so

Reactions: TrigZ3r0
Oct 9, 2020
Do you know what I noticed that there is not a tag or in any case the genre in the searches the "GIANTESS" genre should be put, there are fans of the genre and certain games that exist have that factor even centered and it is not in the tags , is there a way to create it or to say it in the direction of the site ?

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes