Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Do you know what I noticed that there is not a tag or in any case the genre in the searches the "GIANTESS" genre should be put, there are fans of the genre and certain games that exist have that factor even centered and it is not in the tags , is there a way to create it or to say it in the direction of the site ?
update to site is coming with better tagging system, no "giantess" tag but "giant" and "size difference"

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I love how this seem to have inspired a lot of other types of content. One of my favorites by far!
I go back to it every now and then. I don't know how they managed to make that big nurse so hot. I used to think that it was the bottom frame of page 16 that did it for me, but going back, that's just one of many things. I've realized I like shots from the back where you get to see her big butt and you just know she's putting in the work

Reactions: Choo-choo

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I love how this seem to have inspired a lot of other types of content. One of my favorites by far!
Would there by any chance be a none exhentai link please? Or based on the description by cantpickaname I assume it's "The Outside is Full of Futanari Risks?"

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know any good ecchi comics with futanari?
Can't name any but only Swing Girl by Amazume Ryuta

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
update to site is coming with better tagging system, no "giantess" tag but "giant" and "size difference"
So then, the "futa\trans" tag will be changed to "dickgirls" or something? :unsure:
I mean, it would definitely put a stop to all the fighting over what's trans and what's futa. Then again, it might start new fights on the fact that f2m trans people aren't represented by the tag (or at least that someone doesn't think that they feel represented).

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So then, the "futa\trans" tag will be changed to "dickgirls" or something? :unsure:
I mean, it would definitely put a stop to all the fighting over what's trans and what's futa. Then again, it might start new fights on the fact that f2m trans people aren't represented by the tag (or at least that someone doesn't think that they feel represented).
I'm surprised people like that aren't just banned like they are when rule 7 is set aside for some games.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I'm surprised people like that aren't just banned like they are when rule 7 is set aside for some games.
Please clarify which of the 2 statements warrants a ban in your opinion. The tag one or the representation one?

I am asking because i am looking to start a rant if its the one I agree with:)

• Haha
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Please clarify which of the 2 statements warrants a ban in your opinion. The tag one or the representation one?

I am asking because i am looking to start a rant if its the one I agree with:)
love it when ray loses it over trannies :KEK:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RayBar

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Hi, does anyone have files from this creator?

I don't know if the original content from his FanBox is censored or not (the preview videos are heavily censored), and it seems by the description of the tiers, that the middle tier doesn't give access to previous videos, which is a dealbreaker:
- SmallDosed -Get access to short Clarified clips of contents on PIXIV, up to 2k -Contents are limited to Pixiv-Posted. 600 JPY
- OverDosed -Get access to full Clarified contents up to 4k(up to 6k with VR contents) 1200 JPY
- Megadosed -Be a Delusionist right away. -You can get immediate access to Past-Archive, till the end of that month. -After a month, turning into a Small/Overdosed will keep you as a Delusionist. -3-streak-months of supporting will advance you to a Delusionist, you can get access to Past-Archive. I suggest you that way. 5000 JPY

:cautious::cautious::cautious:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Hi, does anyone have files from this creator?

I don't know if the original content from his FanBox is censored or not (the preview videos are heavily censored), and it seems by the description of the tiers, that the middle tier doesn't give access to previous videos, which is a dealbreaker:
- SmallDosed -Get access to short Clarified clips of contents on PIXIV, up to 2k -Contents are limited to Pixiv-Posted. 600 JPY
- OverDosed -Get access to full Clarified contents up to 4k(up to 6k with VR contents) 1200 JPY
- Megadosed -Be a Delusionist right away. -You can get immediate access to Past-Archive, till the end of that month. -After a month, turning into a Small/Overdosed will keep you as a Delusionist. -3-streak-months of supporting will advance you to a Delusionist, you can get access to Past-Archive. I suggest you that way. 5000 JPY

:cautious::cautious::cautious:
hes on kemono thats all i can say

Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes