Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Julien112

Mar 24, 2023
fart fetish? yeah instant ignore lol

sucks how bad melanie degraded into these god awful fetishes, last time i looked at her twitter there was a gigantic muscular lady d futa shitting into a car with somebody inside it, i couldve sworn that a long while back she wasnt like this... what happened?

safe to say she fell off :confused:
1630254547809.png
No fucking way bro what the fuck I remeber her older stuff being pretty ok. I am too afraid to check if that image you mentiond exists but I have seen her new stuff, she fell off hard.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
View attachment 2909062
No fucking way bro what the fuck I remeber her older stuff being pretty ok. I am too afraid to check if that image you mentiond exists but I have seen her new stuff, she fell off hard.
yeah her old stuff was decent when i first got into fom, even if it was just like 6 minute previews of poorly animated shit you had to pay for to see in full

i checked her twitter just now out of curiosity to see if she's actually "normal" now, saw a couple of weird hyper futas she seems to like making but then i saw some extremely disgusting smegma fetish shit... bro smegma was dripping out of her dickhole WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

i just got home from the gym and ate a fuckton of food too, do NOT go on her tw unless you want your appetite killed :KEK:

Julien112

Mar 24, 2023
yeah her old stuff was decent when i first got into fom, even if it was just like 6 minute previews of poorly animated shit you had to pay for to see in full

i checked her twitter just now out of curiosity to see if she's actually "normal" now, saw a couple of weird hyper futas she seems to like making but then i saw some extremely disgusting smegma fetish shit... bro smegma was dripping out of her dickhole WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

i just got home from the gym and ate a fuckton of food too, do NOT go on her tw unless you want your appetite killed :KEK:
spai.jpeg
Holy shit curiosity got the better of me and I really really fucking regret that. What the actual fuck, it just keeps on getting worse I wonder how bad it will get in a year or so :WutFace:

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes