Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
man... am i the only one that doesnt like these weird gay terms? who tf came up with bussy, sissygasm, femgasm, femboy and others like this?

futa terms are better, i mean who doesnt like girlcock?
Femboy works because it describes a specific archetype of character, and is term that needed to exist especially in the futa on male genre as a determinate distinction from the masculine alpha chad phenotype. I don't care for bussy, but boypussy is alright mostly because it reminds me of that one Incase comic.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Femboy works because it describes a specific archetype of character, and is term that needed to exist especially in the futa on male genre as a determinate distinction from the masculine alpha chad phenotype. I don't care for bussy, but boypussy is alright mostly because it reminds me of that one Incase comic.
Yah femboy not good , so girlish

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
It's not like one person came up with all these terms. They aren't even related to futanari stuff.

I hate the word futa tho. Esp when used to refer to trans women.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I hate that reference too,but our reasons might not be the same:Kappa:
I just can't imagine uttering the word "futa" when speaking with another person.

Anyway, I better stop before I say something that offends someone else and we have to reset the "days since last off-topic, strongly opinionated, chain of posts that ended in comments being removed my mods" counter.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
It's not like one person came up with all these terms. They aren't even related to futanari stuff.

I hate the word futa tho. Esp when used to refer to trans women.
i just refer to trans women as trannies and futas as futas, i kinda get why u hate it tho "futa" would sound weird to say in an actual irl convo, but herm/hermaphrodite isnt much better either so just say chicks with dicks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Apparently Thai gurls prefer the term when referring to themselves. Then again, in Thailand trans people are seen as a full on third sex, so yeah.

Anyone ever interested you can go to soi 6 in Pattaya, Thailand. My cousin banged one (idiot paid in advance without knowing the....extra...they sometimes have). I kept paying Baht to the tuk tuk drivers to visit temples. Horses for courses I guess.

Reactions: Rzy and FunnyDream

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
I just found out that 2D-Market have this doujin's decensored version available.
!

There's a , and a version available.

Does anyone have the dencensored one to share?
Anyway... Any luck on this doujin? :BootyTime:

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
Oct 9, 2020
Here finally a game is approaching, exactly the genre that I wanted to see in a futa on male, how nice, now there's only Patreon but it's already promising (too bad the graphics engine isn't among my favorites but that's enough, come on) , so I hope many will support it:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone ever interested you can go to soi 6 in Pattaya, Thailand. My cousin banged one (idiot paid in advance without knowing the....extra...they sometimes have). I kept paying Baht to the tuk tuk drivers to visit temples. Horses for courses I guess.
LizzyMorrisDutchCover.jpg

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, 's a bit different. It's one of those puzzle games where you have to match-3 or whatever, to get sex scenes. Here you have femboys doing sexy things for completing puzzles. Not my thing, but some of you might enjoy it. Personally, I'm more interested in from the same dev.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes