Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
wait a minute, you wouldn't be from Brazil, would you? Your name sure seems to be brazilian lmao :KEK:
Also, I saved that site on my favorites here, I'll buy it when my CC turns the month, wich is gonna happen on monday

It was just released on Fakku, price in dollar instead of euros.
Does anyone managed to get it?

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018

It was just released on Fakku, price in dollar instead of euros.
Does anyone managed to get it?
it has been on nhentai for ages and they are femboys rather than futa but you can easily pretend they aren't

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Changing the subject, I started experimenting with AI Voices, and I'm playing around with adding voices and sounds to some doujins I like, this Futa on Male one is one of my favorites, so I made a 2 pages experiment:
https://f95zone.to/threads/adding-audio-to-doujins.177330/
Feel free to give your opinions.
bro ai is getting too real what the actual fuck

remember the phrase "in the future robots will take over humanity"? yeah, now with ai its even creepier

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
bro ai is getting too real what the actual fuck

remember the phrase "in the future robots will take over humanity"? yeah, now with ai its even creepier
If it's anything like , I'm warning you, I will welcome our robot overlords. :illuminati:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Awesome! I was going to say that the Audio Doujin I'm messing around was going to be a Thank You gift, but I just saw that you commented that this isn't your thing :censored:
Oh lol
I'm sorry, dear, may not be my thing but can be for someone else here, so it's pretty valid that you post for the community, and thank you for think of me while you were planing to give this gift, it's pretty kind of you :giggle:
blessed.jpg

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Okay, people, so I just learned that this game includes 1 Futa on Male scene.
And pretty early on too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nights-at-frennis-night-club-v0-2-1-fatal-fire-studios.135722/
On the christmas special, choose "Yes" and the rest should play itself out.
Apparently there's plans for it to include more futanari scenes. Particularly Futa on male.
The boss character keeps saying "you'll be sodomized by the girls", so look forward to that.
you play as purple guy :PogChamp:

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes