Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Hello my friends, I would like your opinion regarding these 2 scenes, one is complete CG animation and the other is video animation.

Which do you like more?

Complete cg:

full animación video

Personally, I like CG animation more, it gives me more freedom and creativity in the dialogues.

TrigZ3r0

Jan 16, 2023
Hello my friends, I would like your opinion regarding these 2 scenes, one is complete CG animation and the other is video animation.

Which do you like more?

Complete cg:

full animación video

Personally, I like CG animation more, it gives me more freedom and creativity in the dialogues.
CG no doubt.im probly biased since i prefer that anyway

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017

Which do you like more?

Complete cg:

full animación video

CG pics weight less than actual video, considering RPGM already takes alot HDD space, in my opinion pics better

Jul 6, 2021

Which do you like more?

Complete cg:

full animación video

What are the games for those 2 images? I can't find "Futa Prison" anywhere. Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
Oct 9, 2020
Choo-choo
Sorry but as far as you know, when should this site update its tags? where in theory you should put "growth" and "giant"?
if I understood like this, then the words won't be exactly these or yes but in any case I'm talking about the giantesses in the research

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Choo-choo
Sorry but as far as you know, when should this site update its tags? where in theory you should put "growth" and "giant"?
if I understood like this, then the words won't be exactly these or yes but in any case I'm talking about the giantesses in the research
Few have access to the forbidden archives, young one. We can only pray to the Admins for mercy so that the rains may fall, the fields can prosper and the Updated Tags shall spring forth from the earth onto us. Or so goes the word of the ancients. 412.jpg

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes