Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
NEW

The Ring's Destiny [Zian] ongoing, 3DCG, Ren'Py, male protagonist, small scene with one character
Cyber Fuck Dolls [ApeStudios] ongoing, 3DCG, Ren'py, male protagonist, more than one scene with futa on male, game features alot of fetishes, from femdom to maledom
Honestly, I didn't understand anything of these two games. Yes, you're supposed to file reports (CFD) and do "jobs" (TRD), but beyond that, it all went over my head. :confused: Well, at least the renders were nice, I suppose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I played Futa Oasis a while back and enjoyed it, but I can only remember one character/scene with FoM. Am I wrong or has more been added?
I remember there were more. At least two distinct characters I remember having scenes as tops. But there is also a transformation route where MC isn't exactly male anymore, so maybe I'm counting that in my memory.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Just curious, where did you hear that they were planning to include more futa/futa on male scenes? Or is that a deduction based on the in game dialogue?
It's deduction on dialogue, yes.
There's an item that makes them all futanari.
(But for now it's only for aesthetic purposes)
The guy actually said "for now"
AND the boss keeps saying that you will be sodomized & sub sequentially fired.
He's very explicit that way.
So I'm guessing it's going to be an option, yes.

But it's a guess...

On a related note, I'm not receiving notifications from this thread anymore, how do I fix this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ForIHaveSinned

REVAN.87

Oct 1, 2021
Reactions: Oedipe
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes