Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Looking for games that are focused on futadom. Its annoying going through the tags, seeing futa, but the game has only one futa character or just a single scene. I have already played a bunch like WoB, Hard Love, Tales of Andgrogyny, Futadom World, Star Periphery, and some text games like Fenoxo, Flexible Survival, DoL, and LT...There's more I am forgetting, but these are the most popular ones I see recommended.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Looking for games that are focused on futadom. Its annoying going through the tags, seeing futa, but the game has only one futa character or just a single scene. I have already played a bunch like WoB, Hard Love, Tales of Andgrogyny, Futadom World, Star Periphery, and some text games like Fenoxo, Flexible Survival, DoL, and LT...There's more I am forgetting, but these are the most popular ones I see recommended.
Mate, it's so weird that you found this thread but haven't read the first page. I think it's got exactly what you need.

Reactions: Laehtsia

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Mate, it's so weird that you found this thread but haven't read the first page. I think it's got exactly what you need.
I have strangely enough, and a few times in fact. I doubt that list contains every game which is why I am asking for recommendations.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Hello my friends, I would like your opinion regarding these 2 scenes, one is complete CG animation and the other is video animation.

Which do you like more?

Complete cg:

full animación video

Personally, I like CG animation more, it gives me more freedom and creativity in the dialogues.
Yo prefiero la segunda, sin duda.
Ah, sí, y puedo ayudarte con las traducciones si quieres.
Hablo muchos idiomas, Español incluido.

Sep 7, 2020
Okay, people, so I just learned that this game includes 1 Futa on Male scene.
And pretty early on too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nights-at-frennis-night-club-v0-2-1-fatal-fire-studios.135722/
On the christmas special, choose "Yes" and the rest should play itself out.
Apparently there's plans for it to include more futanari scenes. Particularly Futa on male.
The boss character keeps saying "you'll be sodomized by the girls", so look forward to that.
Just curious, where did you hear that they were planning to include more futa/futa on male scenes? Or is that a deduction based on the in game dialogue?

Reactions: Damien Rocks
Sep 7, 2020
the devs in the discrod server said so as well as an item called the golden penis with a scene called golden sodomy 1&2 being in the videos
Ohhh, thanks a lot for the reply, cleared up a lot! I was looking into the Golden Sodomy stuff and came to the conclusion that it was future content, which you just confirmed. Looking forward to more releases of the game for sure now.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes