Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
What kind of game is this frozen past? Is it typical male harem game with optional futa scene or is it more focused on futa/male content?
developer notes from game thread first post good summary on content, most likely futa NPC will play bigger role than average game

Dec 3, 2020
The writing in the summary is just generic esl. The right amount of goof and lack of proper grammar.
I agree its a bit ESL but there's WAYYY worse that I've seen on this site. Idk, maybe my standards are a lot softer with futa content since we get so little of it, but I think its perfectly acceptable as-is. I'd say it just needs a light editing pass and it should be good to go. I'm just happy we finally get solid futa-on-male that isn't a complete rush job.
KINO.png
...finally, some good fucking food

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Everytime i see your being used in the place of you are/you're. :FacePalm::cry:

On a more serious note the renders looks nice, nothing out of this world but above average. Is this game the revenge for all landladies and neighboors' daughters who got corrupted by the "18 years old weirdo" who is coming back home? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edit:

Played. Game doesn't spend time with anything and go direct for the sex, also the protagonist for someone without experience sure had no trouble handling a 40cm dick. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Not really my cup of tea, i prefer my sex games to have some actual story on it and maybe even a bit of character development. But for people who just like smut with nothing attached it should be enjoyable.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hear you. :cry:
Yep. One of the first things we learn when doing english classes is how to conjugate the verb to be . So it is very painful to see it. :ROFLMAO:

Oh gods damn it! But then, I shouldn't be surprised, did you see the rack on that redhead in the cover picture? :FacePalm:
I mean i already saw too many videos of (cis/trans) women and femboys taking giant dildos up the ass/pussy to know it is possible, but the protagonist is supposed to be a virgin taking a monster dick without any kind of previous preparation. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gashka

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Everytime i see your being used in the place of you are/you're. :FacePalm::cry:
Yes, poor English also upsets me. :illuminati:
Yep. One of the first things we learn when doing english classes is how to conjugate the verb to be . So it is very painful to see it. :ROFLMAO:
Did they also teach you to capitalize "English". :PogChamp:All jokes aside, it must be nice to live in a world where every orifice is so stretchy.

Reactions: Gashka

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
I saw too many videos of (cis/trans) women and femboys taking giant dildos up the ass/pussy to know it is possible
You might like strapontryouts. It's an older (2009-2015, I think) femdom + strapon (with some S&M mixed in) Russian production where hot ladies shoved huge dildos into dudes' asses. There were some lesdom videos as well, but women generally avoided getting huge dildos into their anything, in those ones (in one particular video the sub girl started crying for real when the dom tried fucking her with the huge dildo, so they had to jumpcut to the dom fucking the guy instead).

Got suggestions for good oversized strapon videos?

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes