Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/zansenki-exwell-v1-05-gaptax.184085/ MC is futa, one of her main love interest is male, all content whit him is futa on male for a total of 8 scenes including his ending.

If you just want to see the scenes you can go straight to the replay room at the start and unlock all scenes, the male character is on the bottom left.

Also if you want to play the game normally don't click too fast when interacting whit him, the game gives you a Futaxmale warning before all his scene and the cursor default on the skip option.

John__

Sep 13, 2018
Fuck yes I wanna play with my ass while I watch it
here's family moments:

as for bullying my big brother, there are 2 versions, the extreme and light version

light:

extreme:

---

Yeah I have no idea what happened on kemono either. I guess the guy leaking it got bored or something. But I stopped caring for leaks, so just take the videos. If you like them, feel free to support me to help me make more content.

Here is the link:

Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Fuck yes I wanna play with my ass while I watch it
Fucking gays :HideThePain:
Honestly.,
I don't agree or disagree with u, nor am I even mad or groused out at either of u, really!!

But my only advise that I do have for u both tho, that I kind of want to ask more so as a favor from/for both of u to at least consider on doing for the sake of this forum.,

Untitled video.gif

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes