Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

gmandos

Dec 2, 2023
I'd like to submit Star Periphery by VoidPilgrim. Still in development. Account too new to post URL links but I found it on adult games collector and it's got a discussion panel on this fourm

Nov 3, 2023
I wish to share with you all my Futanari on Male videos but I don't know where is a good place to have a community who is sharing the same fetisch as us, i've recently checking out telegram is a good sharing and discord. I downloaded Telegram and Discord today, I will make a futanari on male group for us addicted nolifers lol so we can share together futanari on male-

what u guys think?

Forums are for me not essential, and mega links are not my cup of tea... like it feel faster and refreshing to have a social media app with u can have a group and share videos like futanari on male u guys agree?

Reactions: Egoryan

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
I wish to share with you all my Futanari on Male videos but I don't know where is a good place to have a community who is sharing the same fetisch as us, i've recently checking out telegram is a good sharing and discord. I downloaded Telegram and Discord today, I will make a futanari on male group for us addicted nolifers lol so we can share together futanari on male-

what u guys think?

Forums are for me not essential, and mega links are not my cup of tea... like it feel faster and refreshing to have a social media app with u can have a group and share videos like futanari on male u guys agree?
theres plenty of futa discord servers with channels dedicated for futa on male, its mostly just reposts tho

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Are there any other action games with male protagonists fighting off futanari enemies? Almost all the games here are visual novels where the characters already have an association with each other. I've seen plenty of random action games where female players are raped by lots of random dudes and other things; I want to know if there's an equivalent with male players and futanari enemies.

Reactions: ForIHaveSinned

Rzy

Mar 30, 2018
Are there any other action games with male protagonists fighting off futanari enemies? Almost all the games here are visual novels where the characters already have an association with each other. I've seen plenty of random action games where female players are raped by lots of random dudes and other things; I want to know if there's an equivalent with male players and futanari enemies.
Check out Solas City Heroes. You can set all enemies to futa.

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Check out Solas City Heroes. You can set all enemies to futa.
I already know about Solas City Heroes. I should have mentioned it earlier. This must be the only game like that because it wasn't the first time someone suggested it.

hotunivac

Aug 10, 2023
I already know about Solas City Heroes. I should have mentioned it earlier. This must be the only game like that because it wasn't the first time someone suggested it.
You can also try Kinky Fight Club 1-2 and Dungeon Coup from same developer( Mr Z ).

Heroine Rumble 2 with addons is my favourite in this genre.

Naked Fighter3D but it requires you pay for custom futa fight.

These are listed on first post, thanks to ChooChoo

++ Hentai Mugen if you are into arcade and have time to spend configuring mods etc

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
You can also try Kinky Fight Club 1-2 and Dungeon Coup from same developer( Mr Z ).

Heroine Rumble 2 with addons is my favourite in this genre.

Naked Fighter3D but it requires you pay for custom futa fight.

These are listed on first post, thanks to ChooChoo

++ Hentai Mugen if you are into arcade and have time to spend configuring mods etc
I appreciate the suggestions, but I keep receiving the same results. I've looked through that list already, and so many of them are visual novels or RPG. Heroine Rumble 2 looks like a good suggestion, but no one makes action games specifically with futanari on male as the primary focus. Every action game seems to be male on female but with some tweaks for those who don't prefer male on female. Even Solas City Heroes primarily focuses on male or female domination on a female player because none of the images ever show a male in peril.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Agradezco las sugerencias, pero sigo recibiendo los mismos resultados . Ya revisé esa lista y muchas de ellas son novelas visuales o juegos de rol. Heroine Rumble 2 parece una buena sugerencia, pero nadie hace juegos específicamente con futanari en hombres como enfoque principal. Cada juego de acción parece ser de hombre contra mujer, pero con algunos ajustes para aquellos que no prefieren hombre contra mujer. Incluso Solas City Heroes se centra principalmente en la dominación masculina o femenina de una jugadora porque ninguna de las imágenes muestra a un hombre en peligro.
[/CITA]
https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-prision-futa-on-male.184352/#post-12364513

Reactions: monsterdragon55
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes