Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Wow, what a recommendation this is! This is exactly what I was trying to find for years. This might be the only game like this because I can't find another one.
Is there any other artist like Futaisekai (Big, tall futa dominanting male)?
There is an artist named renja on Pixiv who makes futanari on male videos; there are also two trial RPG Maker works with futanari on male if you subscribe to the Fantia page.
Look for YumeSame in this thread, I was the one who suggested it.
It only has one scene tho.
I have YumeSame; I was surprised it took zzinzinz that long to finally put futanari on male in a game. He had another futanari on male scene in Miner's Canaria, but it's the player giving the futanari a blowjob. I also played the P.D. Creations games with at least one futanari character. I love Mahoro and the two hyena sisters, and I also played Pandora's Forest by Shiganoma. I'm just tired of seeing mostly RPGs from Japanese developers. I think I've been looking in all the wrong places this whole time because I was hoping a Japanese developer would make an action game with futanari enemies against a male player, but it never happened.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

dinsumdun

Nov 20, 2016
Broken Dreams Correctional Center (BDCC) has customizable MC and configurable sex generation for random NPCs. It's most similar to Lilith's Throne (is this on the list, if not why not?) and fenoxo text games (CoC, TiTs). It's got a neat animation window to go along with the actions. From the main action menu select "Me" -> "Encounters" to configure encounter/actions options. Some story NPCs are futa/dickgirl.

https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-dreams-correctional-center-v0-0-24-rahimew.158801/

Reactions: waynevill

LazyDragon

Nov 6, 2016
Does anyone know more text based games with fom? I know lilith throne , CoC, TiTS, BDCC , flexible survival and degrees of lewdity.

Mar 7, 2017
Broken Dreams Correctional Center (BDCC) has customizable MC and configurable sex generation for random NPCs. It's most similar to Lilith's Throne (is this on the list, if not why not?) and fenoxo text games (CoC, TiTs). It's got a neat animation window to go along with the actions. From the main action menu select "Me" -> "Encounters" to configure encounter/actions options. Some story NPCs are futa/dickgirl.

https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-dreams-correctional-center-v0-0-24-rahimew.158801/
Yeah but... furry.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Apparently a new game that hasn't been posted to f95 yet I haven't played it
scroll up for a changelog and a few preview pics its in the femdom thread but the changelog shows there's futa on male content
its currently posted in the femdom finder thread so its a game about dom on male

I don't plan on playing it as I generally prefer my 2d waifus unless its really good

https://f95zone.to/threads/your-place-v0-04-colewallace92.133079/post-11490014

View attachment 2854294
Thus game's already on the list, I suggested it a long time ago..
N yeah, it does have quite a few futa on male scenes already...
I haven't played this new update yet tho, so I'm just gonna go ahead n do that now...

Aug 17, 2021
... It's most similar to Lilith's Throne (is this on the list, if not why not?) and fenoxo text games (CoC, TiTs). ...
Comrade Choo-choo does not like text-based or html games and doesn't include them on the list, it's mentioned at the bottom of the first post.

That said, Choo-choo ain't the only one here. Gimme that shit.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thus game's already on the list, I suggested it a long time ago..
N yeah, it does have quite a few futa on male scenes already...
I haven't played this new update yet tho, so I'm just gonna go ahead n do that now...
i was half asleep when i made that post and somehow thought that it was posted in the femdom finder thread with no thread of its own so i thought id share it here dunno how i managed to misread it that bad

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
i was half asleep when i made that post and somehow thought that it was posted in the femdom finder thread with no thread of its own so i thought id share it here dunno how i managed to misread it that bad
No worries!
I've said, done, did, posted, forgot I did, even missed a ton simple things in plain sight that each alone equal way worse than that, while having been wide awake..!!
'(SMH)' -Other words; I know how u feel..
Trust me....

Reactions: Evizzy89

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
There is an artist named renja on Pixiv who makes futanari on male videos; there are also two trial RPG Maker works with futanari on male if you subscribe to the Fantia page.
I can't seem to download the trials.
He had another futanari on male scene in Miner's Canaria, but it's the player giving the futanari a blowjob.
HE DID!? WHICH ONE IS IT??
I also played the P.D. Creations games with at least one futanari character.
Which P.D Creation games have futanari content? (Or futa on male)
I love Mahoro and the two hyena sisters
A game as simply named as Mahoro may be difficult to find, what's the creator's name?
I'm just tired of seeing mostly RPGs from Japanese developers. I think I've been looking in all the wrong places this whole time because I was hoping a Japanese developer would make an action game with futanari enemies against a male player, but it never happened.
Well look no further!

Reactions: Evizzy89
Oct 31, 2022
Just small batch this time:
Futanari Book Club 2.mp4
Captain of the Futa Orcs.mp4

It seems that some videos are too large for free workupload, it wont let me upload those.
For example Futanari Bard Bath upload fails.
You had posted several links workupload here, videos of Abstract Deeds, i have all downloaded, it was excellent and really hard to find!

May I ask you if you could post more videos links of Abstract Deeds? Or send it to me in answer, or create a post specifically in forum?

You can post videos somewhere else than workupload, as mediafire, anonfiles
Thank you so much!

Here your links workupload I could find in f95zone:

Every download worked very good (y)

Ps Thanks to you, I've finally been able to download some videos I missed, as :
Futanari Book Club 2
The Khanna Family 1 - Laundry Day
The Khanna Family 2 - Home Sweet Home
The Futanari Karen
Futanari From Outer Space 2
My Maid is a Futanari 02
My Maid is a Futanari 01
The Futanari Djinn
The Futanari Djinn Part 2
Futanari Lockdown Part Two

Last edited:

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Does anyone know if there's somewhere on the internet to get this files without the mosaic censorship?

It seems that the author made a "bar censored" version, but I can't find it anywhere, not in english or japanese, not even paid.

I`d even buy the less censored versions, but I can't find then :cry:

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
there was a futa on male game ,where the MC father kick him out of house and his sister gets him a living with her friend,and then he works on a sauna where he met a futa ,anyone have the name of it?

Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes