SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Your Place 0.04-0.1v [game](WIP)

The renders for the animations of the last pose with the cops are done. It remains to do the "animation" on filmora but when this is published it will probably already be finished. The last scene with the cops is from three planes and the penultimate scene +18. It only remains to do the scene with the third cop (the boss) and a couple of render-detail so that everything is finished.

The missing detail-renders are talking to Sas (the last scene of the chapter) and part of the conversation with Anna. These days I have made the complete animation of the scene +18 with the second cop and the following one with the two cops at the same time. I have also written the complete script of what happens inside the car.

In 4-5 days I hope everything is finished and the update released. Despite having tried to push the pace to the maximum, I had a rookie failure that cost me two renders of 10 hours each. In the last scene, the MC and Sas sleep over at Anna and Sam's house, on their sofa. Well, I couldn't think of a better idea than using an old Sas model that had texture problems and made the legs and arms look like they were from a mannequin. I hope this is the last ridiculous bug in this update and I can post it as soon as possible. I remember that immediate access will be tier 2 or higher patreons. For the rest it will be available a week later.

#################################################

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Cover finished, +18 scenes finished, general shots finished, flashback finished. There are a couple of close-ups of Anna and Sas left and the whole render will be done. The script is finished too.

I will dedicate these nights to general plans for the next update because with this one they are already finished. At the time of publishing this update I will buy a second computer and start hitting the renders harder because this update has been a fucking shame. More than a month late is too much.

Even so, and in order not to break tradition, I had to re-render a couple of scenes from the flashback because they were in a lower resolution. Being 16:9 I didn't realize it but they were images with a width of 1320px and obviously they would have been out of place.

This week I will have it finished and sent. Before Saturday preferably. By the time this is out I'll have finished the close-ups of Anna and I'll be with the Sas. The latter are fewer and will be the ones with which the chapter ends.

Again I remind you that the chapter will be sent immediately to all patreons of tier 2 or higher and that in a week I will start publishing it on f95 and fap-nation.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.10 is now out... :love:

Changelog:

-Last day of the chapter added
-Four new main characters added and three secondary character
-Story of the gold robbery told
-Two new locations added (Bellmere house and Anna and Sam's house)
Scenes +18:
-Blowjob and fuck with Alex (maledom)
–Fuck with Boss (femdom)
–Foreplay with boss(femdom)
–Whipping with Olive (femdom)
–Olive whipping a second character (lesbian)
–Futa on male with BBC (femdom) (opcional)
–Futa on male with other BBC (femdom) (opcional)
–Futa on male with two BBC (femdom) (opcional)
-Pee scene with woman (femdom) (opcional)

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
YOUR PLACE v0.10b:

--PC--

--MAC--

Compressed version:
--PC—

--MAC--

Android version:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
i've been tricked
game gay but no tag
You didn't get tricked. In rule for the gay tag in this forum is: two males loving each other or have sex.
In this game all you get are chicks with dicks, so called futanari. They are treated as a third gender, not as males, even though they have a penis. Doesn't matter, wether you think they are transdudes or something, in this forum (and especially in this game) they are considered as another gender and not as males.
So this game get's the "futa/trans" tag but not the "gay" tag. :)
Now you know for the future to avoid these kind of games, if you hate getting suprised by a sexy girl with a huge penis. ;-)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So still no scene, where the MC gets to fuck one of the trannies? What's the point of the alpha decisions, if everyone simply dominates the MC anyways?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes