awkward armadillo

May 26, 2021
since may 2023... nothing. don't even think they have a discord server anymore, tried an invite but it's broken
I was in the Discord, the whole server just suddenly disappeared about 5 months ago with no warning. Before it went down, it was mostly one guy making futa-themed good morning posts and every once in awhile someone would come in wondering what happened to the creator and we'd tell them about the Patreon post from May (which somewhat recently became a member-only post after being publicly viewable for a long time).

I've seen some speculation that the creator's disappearance has something to do with the Russia-Ukraine war because supposedly he lives in that region, but I have no evidence either way on that.

Last edited:

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I was in the Discord, the whole server just suddenly disappeared about 5 months ago with no warning. Before it went down, it was mostly one guy making futa-themed good morning posts and every once in awhile someone would come in wondering what happened to the creator and we'd tell them about the Patreon post from May (which somewhat recently became a member-only post after being publicly viewable for a long time).

I've seen some speculation that the creator's disappearance has something to do with the Russia-Ukraine war because supposedly he lives in that region, but I have no evidence either way on that.
Could be, I doubt it. I've read a few conversations that link the author to a previous author (with a very similar art style and theme) that also walked away from their previous works.

A few months ago I ran into some artist doing futa renders they reminded me a lot of minthylord, I dug around their art enough to convince myself that they were the same person.

I don't see why the war would make the server disappear.

My own messages with them on patreon also reinforce this idea that he was not intending to make the game very interactive or thought out.

I believe they are at best just very fickle and unreliable or at worst a serial project abandoner who wanks it to how much we talk about their half made shit.

Jun 10, 2020
Could be, I doubt it. I've read a few conversations that link the author to a previous author (with a very similar art style and theme) that also walked away from their previous works.

A few months ago I ran into some artist doing futa renders they reminded me a lot of minthylord, I dug around their art enough to convince myself that they were the same person.

I don't see why the war would make the server disappear.

My own messages with them on patreon also reinforce this idea that he was not intending to make the game very interactive or thought out.

I believe they are at best just very fickle and unreliable or at worst a serial project abandoner who wanks it to how much we talk about their half made shit.
Can you send the art?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know if anyone wants to take the project and continue it?
It really was a great concept, and the character models and story was very appealing. It's a shame that the project is dead, and given how futa games can be on this site, it's a niche genre here. While I'd love for someone to pick it up, I doubt anyone would be willing. You don't make the big bucks with Futa games sadly, at most you'll get people asking, "If Futa is optional". :( It's why unless you are committed and have some skills, most futa games don't make it past a few updates, I play enough to know.

Last edited:

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
It really was a great concept, and the character models and story was very appealing. It's a shame that the project is dead, and given how futa games can be on this site, it's a niche genre here. While I'd love for someone to pick it up, I doubt anyone would be willing. You don't make the big bucks with Futa games sadly, at most you'll get people asking, "If Futa is optional". :( It's why unless you are committed and have some skills, most futa games don't make it past a few updates, I play enough to know.
Fuck
when i figure out renpy and sharpen my 3D skills i
hope i can make a good game....

Reactions: Jegern and PinkNova
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes