Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone got any more futa on male ASMR's? This video on R34video has got me interested.
Yeah, there's actually quite a lot of futa on male audios like this. Soundgasm.net is a good way if you're looking for adult/sexy audios. I usually use flaru.com to search Soundgasm.net audios (because for some reason, Soundgasm.net doesn't have a search function so I need another website to do it).
Searching "F4M Futa" in flaru will get you plenty of results:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, there's actually quite a lot of futa on male audios like this. Soundgasm.net is a good way if you're looking for adult/sexy audios. I usually use flaru.com to search Soundgasm.net audios (because for some reason, Soundgasm.net doesn't have a search function so I need another website to do it).
Searching "F4M Futa" in flaru will get you plenty of results:
Is there any way to Download the files rather always going to the website to listen to them?

Reactions: Choo-choo

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Is there any way to Download the files rather always going to the website to listen to them?
Oh right, if you're using google chrome, you can download the extension "Soundgasm download button", which makes the job of downloading these audios much easier. Alternatively, JDownloader works fine as well.

If you don't want to use any other app, you can press F12 and look for the .m4a file of the audio and it will download instantly.

Last edited:

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone has more videos of "abstracdeeds"? like for example:
-Futanari From Outer Space 1
-Futanari Lockdown Part One
-Futanari Book Club 1
-The Futanari Queen of the Jungle
-Futanari Forest Guardian
-My Substitute Teacher is a Futanari!?
-Chronicles of Laersect

ubantos

Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone has more videos of "abstracdeeds"? like for example:
-Futanari From Outer Space 1
-Futanari Lockdown Part One
-Futanari Book Club 1
-The Futanari Queen of the Jungle
-Futanari Forest Guardian
-My Substitute Teacher is a Futanari!?
-Chronicles of Laersect
If we had then we would have shared...:cautious:

Reactions: GrünblaukakA

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
All Heros, commun.??
Commun All Heros, do u copy???
Any Hero, please commun do u copy????
If so, please note that this is just a distress signal.,
That's to let the those of u who may have/or not have already know yet that there's yet another new WiP video by Lition up on his subscribestar page..!!

So, again.,
Calling n All Heros, Any Heros..
If there's still any of u fast responding, righteous helping people on here/out there.,
If u copy, then please help the those of us follow this thread be able to receive this yet another WIP video by Lition!!!

As always.,
My thanks/appreciation, n advance!!!

Reactions: GrünblaukakA
Sep 7, 2020
All Heros, commun.??
Commun All Heros, do u copy???
Any Hero, please commun do u copy????
If so, please note that this is just a distress signal.,
That's to let the those of u who may have/or not have already know yet that there's yet another new WiP video by Lition up on his subscribestar page..!!

So, again.,
Calling n All Heros, Any Heros..
If there's still any of u fast responding, righteous helping people on here/out there.,
If u copy, then please help the those of us follow this thread be able to receive this yet another WIP video by Lition!!!

As always.,
My thanks/appreciation, n advance!!!
This^

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Heavyd6 and Tweaty

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
NEW

Lust Hunter [Lust Madness] 3DCG, Ren'Py, male/female/futa protagonist, futa on male content(small amount) as futa protagonist
Star Mars [Magic Dude] 3DCG, Ren'Py, male protagonist, futa on male(small amount for now, but seems there will be more)
lust hunter is pretty gimped on the non patreon version and star mars seemed fun, although it did break often in .2 so hopefully .3 fixed that

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

JayDJay

Jan 7, 2018
lust hunter is pretty gimped on the non patreon version and star mars seemed fun, although it did break often in .2 so hopefully .3 fixed that
Reading the comments seems to indicate that 0.3 made it worse.
My advice is that if you've played the 0.2 content and just want to see the new stuff, download the save in the comments that brings you to the updated 0.2 end of content (if you don't want to be playing through the mini-games again)

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
Reading the comments seems to indicate that 0.3 made it worse.
My advice is that if you've played the 0.2 content and just want to see the new stuff, download the save in the comments that brings you to the updated 0.2 end of content (if you don't want to be playing through the mini-games again)
oof, I liked the content in it so far (the stuff that worked as intended at least)

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
first patch containing:
The Khanna Family 1 - Laundry Day.mp4
The Khanna Family 2 - Home Sweet Home.mp4
SpankBang.com_laersect+bunny+village_1080p.mp4
The Futanari Karen.mp4

Whose these stuff are

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Can anyone tell me text games like corruption of champions 2 that have many futa on male scenes (or even better all the scenes to be futa on male). I heard that Trials in tained space have such scenes. Any other games?

Avalynnknight

Feb 19, 2022
Just gonna ask because I cant find this guys new stuff anywhere, does anyone have Snickerz new stuff apparently he posted a comic but i cant find it

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes