Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

porotect

Jul 27, 2021
Nice recommendation. Afraid tho cause it's a Japanese game. For some reason these games really love to focus on Male Ejaculation, Bukkake (Male on Female) and soul-destroying dialogues. Maybe this one will be different. Will check it out in the future.

finamn9

Sep 18, 2017
Can anyone tell me text games like corruption of champions 2 that have many futa on male scenes (or even better all the scenes to be futa on male). I heard that Trials in tained space have such scenes. Any other games?
Lilith's Throne
https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-4-4-5-innoxia.3564/
This one is similar, there you can select the % of futa/female/male characters in the settings. BUT I haven't played in a few years now, because there's almost no story progression, and instead a bunch of clothing types, enemy types, and the like variety.

GayGamer1993

Dec 31, 2020
looking for futa on male games with futa protagonist, preferably a game that have android version or renpy/rpgm/html game that can run on joiplay

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
looking for futa on male games with futa protagonist, preferably a game that have android version or renpy/rpgm/html game that can run on joiplay
almost any Ren'Py game can be ported on android, but there is not much games with futa protagonist and futa on male(untapped niche)
Grim Times
Trixie's Holiday
Futa-nomicon: Brother's Corruption - only game with futa/trans protagonist on male as main story, artstyle is questionable
Juicy Futa
Orc's Quest: A Dick Girl's Tale
The Writer's Visit

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
New game: Artifact

As of now, having vaginal sex with females will make them into futa and give the options to give oral and receive anal sex from them. Only certain female NPCs have art, with progressively increased breast and dick size. Mentioned scenes also have art, but no size variations. This is only a demo as of now btw.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Mmmmmmm!!??
Yeah-okay, I'm sorry.,
But I just can't tho!!
Fuck out of here, with this because it proves nothing but a futa only, if anything...
So I believe I'm not only just speaking for myself when I this.,
But judging from ur last stunt that u pulled on here, if really attempting to try to get people to believe that these pics r actually spoilers of an actual futa on male scene then not only will we like to, but we're also just n general gonna need to see some real actual valid "futa on male" proof of some kind that's really goes down (this time) n this said 0.4.4 update of ur game....

Understand I'm not mad at this, nor trying to be a dick about it, nor a rude.,
This is just me being real here, or n other words purely honest!!
N I honestly do know where ur coming from if this is just something that's apart of one of ur updates that u did that ur not just only really proud of, but extremely proud of for owns reasons, that which u mostly likely would really like to have/get others to see notice just what that of those reasons r by having them go n play it up to that part of ur game..
N if that just so happens to really be the case here n what ur hoping to get out this attempt.,
Then pleas my dude, just come out say it..
Even if it's of some other reason entirely, just say it, so that people would/could know just what exactly something as unrelated as this doing here being click batited on a forum that it really has no business to be on.,
N just that but more so all in all, so that people could at least somewhat understand u (even if that's a little 'somewhat' small) n a way that's enough for them to know if what is that ur doing is of, or ain't of Ill intentions...
That way get any backlash comments/feedbacks on ur game's page, that's being intentionally aimed at u/or ur game, that u may not want to being seen on there, even if it has its own valid reason or not to be there like, let's say from it being coming from a misleading, misunderstanding, or type of failed miscommunication that's comes from ur end, but yet still isn't something u want on ur game's pages of its comments/feedback because it doesn't quite meet ur standards of what u want that list to be with/of...
N that there, will finally rap up my long but honest case n point, with u n/on this forum!!! (N this is of which again, still me not trying to be mean, rude, or seem mad at anyone/or body n any way, shape or form, it's just a real pure honest opinion with some real facts)(So don't get me wrong, please!!)

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
UFO indeed has FUTA on male, just there's not futa penetration on male yet. Maybe ask 17MOONKEYS ??
Hmmmm!!
Interesting.,
But still not enough to take the 'un' out of my uninterested tho..
Appreciate ur actual "played it" intake on 17-MK's game, but without any explanation of some kind not even 'picxplanation' (which would've helped make a lot more sense) to how this must be the same damn said wanna be futa on male scene, could still be "INDEED" that, but without any type of involvement of genital penetration, "YET," is still futa on male.,
Just only ends up putting u n a no better or less than the same boat as him..
Now with that said, I mean no disrespect to u, "Mr. MOJO-JOJO", Blossom, Bubbles, Cartoon Network's, whatever that other damn puffin-puff girl name was, there stupid powers, or his game.,

But I'm still not having it, playing it, buying it, nor believing that there's really such the slightest of a somehow/somewhat of a proclaimed futa on male scene that's to be really indeed there...!!?
Relagardless of a "yet or not," until there's a properly shown proof of it!!"

As for 17MOONKEYS himself.,
I honestly thought n still feel, n believe that I basically n did just that I (IMO) when I quoted a direct responses to his post on here not that long ago, which I'm pretty sure but still only assuming that he got notified about as soon as I finished quoting it..!!
Basically, if not mistaken, like u should end up getting with this one right about, now!!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Angry
Reactions: JesseBelmond

JesseBelmond

Apr 2, 2022
Hmmmm!!
Interesting.,
But still not enough to take the 'un' out of my uninterested tho..
Appreciate ur actual "played it" intake on 17-MK's game, but without any explanation of some kind not even 'picxplanation' (which would've helped make a lot more sense) to how this must be the same damn said wanna be futa on male scene, could still be "INDEED" that, but without any type of involvement of genital penetration, "YET," is still futa on male.,
Just only ends up putting u n a no better or less than the same boat as him..
Now with that said, I mean no disrespect to u, "Mr. MOJO-JOJO", Blossom, Bubbles, Cartoon Network's, whatever that other damn puffin-puff girl name was, there stupid powers, or his game.,

But I'm still not having it, playing it, buying it, nor believing that there's really such the slightest of a somehow/somewhat of a proclaimed futa on male scene that's to be really indeed there...!!?
Relagardless of a "yet or not," until there's a properly shown proof of it!!"

As for 17MOONKEYS himself.,
I honestly thought n still feel, n believe that I basically n did just that I (IMO) when I quoted a direct responses to his post on here not that long ago, which I'm pretty sure but still only assuming that he got notified about as soon as I finished quoting it..!!
Basically, if not mistaken, like u should end up getting with this one right about, now!!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Suck and relax.

F7E0A94F-A9C2-40A6-AF10-7E1E30D55CCB.png

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes