EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Orcs' Quest: A dick girl's tale, is set in a medieval world, with lots of fantastic creatures. Everything was created by the Deities, even the humans. After some time developing themselves, greed took their heart, and a war against the non-human races happened. In the process, with help of Panos, the human's deity, they managed to get access to blood magic. With that, the two major kingdoms, the elves, and the orcs joined forces to stop the humans' advances, supported by several other races. The war was very short humans won it and annihilated all orcs males. To make things even worst, they made a curse that prohibited the birth of new males. The elves were made slaves and chained away, only a small portion of them are free, but they are now considered scum. With help of Rythrix, the deity of Endurance, you were born, a different kind of Orc, a girl, but with something else... Now, it's your fate to rebuild the Orc Kingdom and take revenge on humans! However, for that, you'll have to ally once again with the elves! Help Princess Illyrana find her father and complete a prophecy! It's up to you to save all magical creatures and build your harem!​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-26
Release Date: 2021-03-26
Developer: OrcsMaster - - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signature:
Old saves might not work,Best start a new game
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Win x32: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1_xyTb.png 6k3tHh.png 8W7USU.png 9ppw0r.png c0Z+E9.png FeVVVm.png fEx42P.png fwHe4e.png gT8nb5.png gTMJVD.png IPdYLa.png jpQjc6.png JwYpat.png kJHVLY.png kmkrlN.png rj9imh.png TCgNyC.png Uc5h1r.png X8jnoz.png zwW_QA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Orc's Quest: A dick's girl tale
I think that is meant to be "Orc's Quest: A Dick Girl's Tale", otherwise it sounds like we will be playing as a sentient dick that is transformed into a girl, which would be a fairly new concept to be certain, but I think this is just a typo :unsure:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
It's 2.5gig and its only the first version. Can someone please post a compressed version?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
2.53GB for a first release. wow

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I
Orc's Quest: A dick's girl tale
I think that is meant to be "Orc's Quest: A Dick Girl's Tale", otherwise it sounds like we will be playing as a sentient dick that is transformed into a girl, which would be a fairly new concept to be certain, but I think this is just a typo :unsure:
it's a typo LoL, shit didn't realized. I'm not a native speaker, unfortunately haha

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Orc's Quest: A dick's girl tale [v0.1] OrcsMaster

Original Size Win: 2.53 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.51 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 206 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 189 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes