max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Liking the game so far. Just a note though, the text is very hard to read. Changing it to black makes it a lot better.

edit: Finished this build. I like it. A LOT. Crazy good first release, looking forward to more!

Are the renders custom made for this game, or from somewhere else?

Last edited:

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
So, my first impression will also be my last impression until/unless something changes.

White text on a nearly white (light tan) background makes it almost impossible for me to read any of the game's text, and I really don't feel like giving myself a migraine trying to read through it. Hope you're at least given an option to change text color or something in the future.

Reactions: BUCCO and Llawless

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
So, my first impression will also be my last impression until/unless something changes.

White text on a nearly white (light tan) background makes it almost impossible for me to read any of the game's text, and I really don't feel like giving myself a migraine trying to read through it. Hope you're at least given an option to change text color or something in the future.
Wow that's a huge mistake of mine. Does anyone know how to fix this, like, with a hotfix? I placed an option to change the font inside the menu, but I didn't realize that the color would be a problem. I'll fix that asap.

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
Wow that's a huge mistake of mine. Does anyone know how to fix this, like, with a hotfix? I placed an option to change the font inside the menu, but I didn't realize that the color would be a problem. I'll fix that asap.
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Ren'Py, so I can't offer you any advice there. Still, it's good to hear you're going to address it! I'll keep an eye out for an update and give it a try once you've figured something out.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i played for a while now(until freerome starts). this are some tags that i think should be added: fem dom, pregnancy, humor, sandbox?, lactation, footjob, slave.
i also found 2 bugs in the questlog, mission 2 u can only rollback to get back to quest overview and when pressing on misc quest i get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Wow, I have the feeling that games managing to be interesting just with the scenario isn't that common.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
so i played for a while now(until freerome starts). this are some tags that i think should be added: fem dom, pregnancy, humor, sandbox?, lactation, footjob, slave.
i also found 2 bugs in the questlog, mission 2 u can only rollback to get back to quest overview and when pressing on misc quest i get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for pointing out! D: If anyone find any other issues, please, say so. If they are extra bad I'll try to fix it right away. If not I'm going to fix everything by next version, so 30 to 45 days.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
giving anything gives an error, plus after a while the brown elf thinks everything is water and so you cant give her anything

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
well, i can´t help you with a hotfix but what i did was using UNREN to change the color ingame

default gui.accent_color = "#c04040"
define gui.text_color = "#402000"
gui.rebuild()

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Orc's Quest: A dick's girl tale
I think that is meant to be "Orc's Quest: A Dick Girl's Tale", otherwise it sounds like we will be playing as a sentient dick that is transformed into a girl, which would be a fairly new concept to be certain, but I think this is just a typo :unsure:
well aren't all dicks sentient??? like just last yr i was thinking that i shouldn't stick my dick into this gold digger Karen but NOOOOO my dick ended up getting me drunk then plowing her into next week all because he wanted to get wet...

Reactions: Semeicardia
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes