Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
OrcsMaster, what kind of [incest] are we talking about in this game, please?

Asking for a friend myself. :cool:

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Mother,Sister,Aunt,... everything goes ..for now...i suggest the dev should park a subscribestar account...soon.. he will be patronized for this for sure
I hope so, I really enjoyed making this game and I have plenty ideas. This game is going to be huge, believe me. There will be several kingdoms, each with their people, e.g. Minotauors, centaurs, mermaids, gay elves, dark elves, humans of course, angels demons and so on.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I'm unable to donate wood and food, it just defaults to the water message
thanks for pointing it out! This aspect of donating thinks help you to get more relationship with the girls. This will have a proper display. I didn't made one on this version cause I didn't knew if people would actually play it.

You can expect some nice improvements.

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I hope so, I really enjoyed making this game and I have plenty ideas. This game is going to be huge, believe me. There will be several kingdoms, each with their people, e.g. Minotauors, centaurs, mermaids, gay elves, dark elves, humans of course, angels demons and so on.
patronize has a double meaning on patreon,
maybe all is fine because orcs and elves and god will not be angry about it and stuff,
but normally the i* tag is something they are hunting you for on their site,not instantly but eventually after you are way too far into the development process to make significant changes not hurtful, while subscribestar is more like what are you talking about we don´t see anything as long as they are not pushed activly by a third party.
Many devs who decided to settle only on patreon now have to live with a half angry fanbase that it became the "adopted" daughter and they are afraid to show some nice scenes even with them changed like in the promise.
What i am saying is get a subscribestar to move your community in worst case over there before ... abandoning.. your vision :-D

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
patronize has a double meaning on patreon,
maybe all is fine because orcs and elves and god will not be angry about it and stuff,
but normally the i* tag is something they are hunting you for on their site,not instantly but eventually after you are way too far into the development process to make significant changes not hurtful, while subscribestar is more like what are you talking about we don´t see anything as long as they are not pushed activly by a third party.
Many devs who decided to settle only on patreon now have to live with a half angry fanbase that it became the "adopted" daughter and they are afraid to show some nice scenes even with them changed like in the promise.
What i am saying is get a subscribestar to move your community in worst case over there before ... abandoning.. your vision :-D
I have a subscribe star account set up, but its kinda confusing. I'll post a link later on. Thanks for the tips man!

Reactions: kaneeden

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
thanks for pointing it out! This aspect of donating thinks help you to get more relationship with the girls. This will have a proper display. I didn't made one on this version cause I didn't knew if people would actually play it.

You can expect some nice improvements.
Ah cool, I was just worried about a fail state if I couldn't keep up. Great first release though!

Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Ah cool, I was just worried about a fail state if I couldn't keep up. Great first release though!
all its gonna going to happen is people disliking you. But I guess you can finish the version 0.1 before the resources run out

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I played it a little, so here's a small review !
I might bring a lot of negatives points and not a lot of good ones, but it's mostly because there's not a lot to say on the good parts. But the problems can be fixed. And since the dev seems to be active here, this is some weak parts I want to point out so he might work on those if he finds it legit.

The game seems to have a very good potential, there's a lot of content for a first version, so gongrats for this dev !
But I didn't played it all the way to the end (stopped after the "introduction", so that's still a good hour), because I ended up being bored by it. The scenes weren't really exciting, and the dialogues pretty basics (not bad, but not really good too). So as the game went on, I completly lost my focus on it, and the immersion ended up being broken.

And the main factor for this in my opinion is the complete lack of music. I know it requires work to add music and sounds to the game, but it's really worth it in my opinion, here, after 20 minutes without any sounds, I just launched a spotify playlist to have something to listen to, and of course it didn't really fitted what was going on the game, thus really contributing to breaking the immersion.

Next, the renders are pretty good, but there are some problems here and there, like how the village don't fully blend in the ground when you look at the bottom left, or how the hands are often not touchinf anything, just being close to it. That's being really picky, but it's just so the dev can take note.

The combat system is pretty classic, but seems messy. Let's take the blight wolf fight : when he attacks , if you didn't defend yourself, you're hit for three damage. When you defend yourself against him you take no damage, even if the card say you have 2 defense point. So shouldn't you take 1 damage ? And by doing that, it would avoid using the best ctrat against him, which is defending eternally, since he takes damage when attacking you. Making the fight really long and pretty boring soon.

As for the rest, I haven't played it, so I can't talk of it. But here are the main problems i noticed. I know making a game is a lot of work, and Iyou really did a good work here ! There's a lot of content, and some huge potential ! I'll probably replay it in a few updates, see how it's going.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
BDSM with your PREGNANT with your child aunt

ORCS

sorry but couldn´t resist
Well, don't know, but maybe it's just the character's design and all that aren't for me ^^
As for the orcs excuse, kinda meh. They talk like normal person, not like orcs you usually see.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I played it a little, so here's a small review !
I might bring a lot of negatives points and not a lot of good ones, but it's mostly because there's not a lot to say on the good parts. But the problems can be fixed. And since the dev seems to be active here, this is some weak parts I want to point out so he might work on those if he finds it legit.

The game seems to have a very good potential, there's a lot of content for a first version, so gongrats for this dev !
But I didn't played it all the way to the end (stopped after the "introduction", so that's still a good hour), because I ended up being bored by it. The scenes weren't really exciting, and the dialogues pretty basics (not bad, but not really good too). So as the game went on, I completly lost my focus on it, and the immersion ended up being broken.

And the main factor for this in my opinion is the complete lack of music. I know it requires work to add music and sounds to the game, but it's really worth it in my opinion, here, after 20 minutes without any sounds, I just launched a spotify playlist to have something to listen to, and of course it didn't really fitted what was going on the game, thus really contributing to breaking the immersion.

Next, the renders are pretty good, but there are some problems here and there, like how the village don't fully blend in the ground when you look at the bottom left, or how the hands are often not touchinf anything, just being close to it. That's being really picky, but it's just so the dev can take note.

The combat system is pretty classic, but seems messy. Let's take the blight wolf fight : when he attacks , if you didn't defend yourself, you're hit for three damage. When you defend yourself against him you take no damage, even if the card say you have 2 defense point. So shouldn't you take 1 damage ? And by doing that, it would avoid using the best ctrat against him, which is defending eternally, since he takes damage when attacking you. Making the fight really long and pretty boring soon.

As for the rest, I haven't played it, so I can't talk of it. But here are the main problems i noticed. I know making a game is a lot of work, and Iyou really did a good work here ! There's a lot of content, and some huge potential ! I'll probably replay it in a few updates, see how it's going.
man, what a read! I surely need time to fix everything, see this version as a rough demo. I'm happy that you used your time to point the issues, in my point of view this means that you cared about the game and want to see more content, despite the errors. I'm also a huge fan of adult games and all its genres, so all I need is time so I can get things polished.

About combat, somewhere in the future I'll find someone to help me with that, like, I've learned renpy in youtube and in lemma forum during a few days, I can't produce nothing real fancy yet! But i sure know what I'd like to produce, like siege systems, nice mini games. Like it's not all about that images I know, dialogue is key, mini games and stuff to do. So, yeah, for a first I guess it can do? Let's see what the future will bring me, I'll make this game something really good with all the feedback you guys provide :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes