Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Wow, this was really good! A little rough around the edges but really kinky and I'm all for that. I'm guessing the game will require a patch in the future to enable most of the content unless the DEV likes to get his butt played with by Patreon.
Also to the dev, I hope one of the wishes in "that" quest will be to make the painted elf a frickin' slave or some other weird shit. Will deff try and throw a couple of bucks his way because this game seems worth it with this big of a first release!

Reactions: OrcsMaster
Jan 25, 2021
trans/futa always goes together lol. To bad I couldn't manage to find futa assets that looked ok. So gave up and stood with only trans.
That sucks to hear, would have really liked to see a true futa get cucked, don't think i have seen anyone attempt it yet.
One last question, You mentioned the MC was gonna get pregnant in the game, does that involve turning into a female or growing a vagina?

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
That sucks to hear, would have really liked to see a true futa get cucked, don't think i have seen anyone attempt it yet.
One last question, You mentioned the MC was gonna get pregnant in the game, does that involve turning into a female or growing a vagina?
I'll spoil the fun! But it will have to do with alchemy badly done.

Reactions: Easy Pete

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Wow, this was really good! A little rough around the edges but really kinky and I'm all for that. I'm guessing the game will require a patch in the future to enable most of the content unless the DEV likes to get his butt played with by Patreon.
Also to the dev, I hope one of the wishes in "that" quest will be to make the painted elf a frickin' slave or some other weird shit. Will deff try and throw a couple of bucks his way because this game seems worth it with this big of a first release!
Man this will take a while to happen, but this will be a major thing in future. I plan to make good quests for every character even the secondary ones...

A patch to release everything is a nice idea. I'll do a galery for next version so definitely there'll be a cheat to see all scenes for all your people who are here to relieve the stress.

About patreon, i kinda didn't get it, its sucks not being fluent lol

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Man this will take a while to happen, but this will be a major thing in future. I plan to make good quests for every character even the secondary ones...

A patch to release everything is a nice idea. I'll do a galery for next version so definitely there'll be a cheat to see all scenes for all your people who are here to relieve the stress.

What they meant is that Patreon rules forbid certain "taboo" content, such as incest. So many games that have a Patreon end up removing all references to incest or other content, then have a separate (not hosted on Patreon's site) patch that re-enables that content.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Any time you try to give Kathiara (only in the corridor tent still works) any gifts this error occurs.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 1147, in script
    $dhanglust +=1
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 1147, in <module>
    $dhanglust +=1
NameError: name 'dhanglust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $dhanglust +=1
  File "C:\Users\Dramakus\Downloads\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Dramakus\Downloads\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $dhanglust +=1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Orcs Quest 0.1
Sun Jan 24 23:51:44 2021

Last edited:

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
What they meant is that Patreon rules forbid certain "taboo" content, such as incest. So many games that have a Patreon end up removing all references to incest or other content, then have a separate (not hosted on Patreon's site) patch that re-enables that content.
i see. Well, if i got removed I can post it here a patch? So its all good.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Any time you try to give Kathiara any gifts this error occurs.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $dhanglust +=1
    $dhanglust +=1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $dhanglust +=1
  File "C:\Users\Dramakus\Downloads\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Dramakus\Downloads\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\OrcsQuest-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $dhanglust +=1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Orcs Quest 0.1
Sun Jan 24 23:51:44 2021
this thing will be fixed man, I swear lol. Thanks for pointing.

That's a fucking typo the variable is dhangalust not dhanglust :/

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i should have read all the all the i wasnt expecting turn based combat or stat grinding.......which sucks cuz this probably one of the most decent (art and story wise) futa protagonist VN i have come across

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
i should have read all the all the i wasnt expecting turn based combat or stat grinding.......which sucks cuz this probably one of the most decent (art and story wise) futa protagonist VN i have come across
Hey man, chill, this is my very very first production. I'll make things easier or skipable for those that don't fancy those things...

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016

Ye ye ofcourse, it will take a while, as for patreon I was making a joke that they will fuck you because incest, rape and bestiallity are banned on patreon so it could get you in trouble. Anyway good luck hopefully you'll get some traction!

Guardra

May 29, 2018
Hey man, chill, this is my very very first production. I'll make things easier or skipable for those that don't fancy those things...
i didnt mean to sound disrespectful from i have played was enjoyable and i do like the story and the art work is really good

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
whats the amount required for the "abusedtomuch" variable to switch to true? and are third party actions like telling your slave its fine to use her also adding towards that ?

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
whats the amount required for the "abusedtomuch" variable to switch to true? and are third party actions like telling your slave its fine to use her also adding towards that ?
just abuse the elf in jail 3 times, but this is a game over.

and no, if its other doing stuff thats fine.

Reactions: kaneeden
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes