OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Ye ye ofcourse, it will take a while, as for patreon I was making a joke that they will fuck you because incest, rape and bestiallity are banned on patreon so it could get you in trouble. Anyway good luck hopefully you'll get some traction!
Hey ease pete why do they call you ease pete. Sorry HUGE new vegas fan.

Reactions: Easy Pete

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
What is the Combat like ? is it easy or would I have to keep restarting or save spamming ?

also. any chance of a walkthrough in the future please ? :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OrcsMaster

It seems if you do the abuse for the elf girl any day it'll jump straight to the end of the day and have you go to the sisters room for her secret birthday surprise then back in your room you get the pregnancy tutorial again. So it's get up go outside go to elf abuse her it turns to night you go to sisters room for her surprise then go back to room where tutorial on pregnancy is a option and it repeats like that each day till you lose.

Whenever you open the book to look at stats and stuff it takes you to different rooms. Like if you were outside when you opened it now you'll be inside somewhere when you close it.

Story and everything seems good but it does need a lot of proofreading.

The mom has mompreg=False but when you go into her room it has the option to see her pregnancy scene. Looking at the variables she also has a momispregnant=True

After elf girl gets a room if you click on the prison it'll keep triggering the salad quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrcsMaster

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
The description made me go all "ackchtually ... IT'S MA'AM"
Good stuff. Will check the game out when I have the time since its something different from most of the games around here.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
" It's up to you to save all magical creatures and build your harem! "

Just wondering why, with this being the end of the game description, there is no "Harem" tag?
Maybe because there is no harem building in the game ... yet ?

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Whenever I try to give Kathiara food I get an error saying I'm not carrying her any water, and if I try and give her wood she accepts it even if I don't have any wood. Can't replenish foodstocks as a result.

Also got in an infinite loop where if I tried to go outside I went to the elfs tent (even though she was supposed to be unconscious still) and then instead of leaving her tent it just triggered the tent scene again.

Edit: Started a new game and I can give food properly now.

Edit 2: spoke too soon, started happening again. Perhaps triggered by having more than one item when you hand it in?

Fantastic .1 though, tremendous promise and excellent renders.

Last edited:

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Love orcgirls but not dickgirls, do the other orcs have a dick too or just the maincharacter?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes