AZX

Apr 28, 2017
interesting game but not every one can create good sandbox game I hope that you to be one of the few who can
good luck dev

Reactions: OrcsMaster

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
A background scene (lava from head) from this game reminded me ataegina. That scene was better in there

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
OrcsMaster

It seems if you do the abuse for the elf girl any day it'll jump straight to the end of the day and have you go to the sisters room for her secret birthday surprise then back in your room you get the pregnancy tutorial again. So it's get up go outside go to elf abuse her it turns to night you go to sisters room for her surprise then go back to room where tutorial on pregnancy is a option and it repeats like that each day till you lose.

Whenever you open the book to look at stats and stuff it takes you to different rooms. Like if you were outside when you opened it now you'll be inside somewhere when you close it.

Story and everything seems good but it does need a lot of proofreading.

The mom has mompreg=False but when you go into her room it has the option to see her pregnancy scene. Looking at the variables she also has a momispregnant=True

After elf girl gets a room if you click on the prison it'll keep triggering the salad quest.
Yeah, lots of weird stuff happening. Sadly, when i playtested things worked out! I'll polish this game deeply and before releasing next time, I'll ask for some playtesters! I know that both proofreading and playtesting can be found here, right?

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
  • futa protag
  • orc futa protag
  • pregnancy
  • pregnant orcs
  • gorgeous renders
  • gorgeous orcs
  • incest
  • orc incest???
[heavy breathing]

This just might be the ultimate game for my greenskin-loving self
Hahaha so true! This game is not perfect I know, but we'll work that out and there will be more orcs in future! As I said all everything that remained from orcs are small clans. You'll have to take over all of them in time, and fuck them like there's no tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Not a big fan of the font. Does it even have lowercase or is that just the way the dev scripted it? Also white on transparent tan is too low a contrast for readability.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes